Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Where is Saposh?
1  2  Next

ohbaby!

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 7:29 am
Could anybody tell me where the store saposh is? ( in Boro Park)? Im not sure how to spell the name....
Thank you!

shoy18

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 7:37 am
On 18th Avenue across the street from Brendas

ohbaby!

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 7:54 am
Tthank you!!
would you have their phone number? I wannu find out when they are open... Wink

shoy18

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 8:01 am
718-438-9497, they should be open!

DRV

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 8:14 am
it's the corner of 45th Street

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Mar 10 2006, 10:32 am
I also just found out she moved fro the basmenet to a store!

But I've heard it's nothing great.....

ektsm

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 5:16 pm
She's overpriced. I would only go to her if you are very large on top and let her fit you for one bra. Then go elsewhere. You can go to Macy's they always tend to have great sales and two for one offers.

mali

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 6:13 pm
what about the saposh in israel?
before I got married, I went to her, but she moved since then. where is she now, and what's her phone number?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 6:25 pm
you would you go into a frum store to get lingerie??? just curious! I went there when I was a kallah.

Mod2

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 6:40 pm
Lets remember to adhere to the laws of loshon hora even online. If one feels a store is not great but wasn't asked if it was. Nor is harmful if a person checks it out for themselves one is not permitted to say. Exclamation Especially to a group or club or forum of people it can cause someone monetary loss amongst other things. Thanks Ladies.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 8:29 pm
mod2, maybe you should edit the offending posts then? Although I've only been there once, I think it's great to have frum store that caters to our needs.

ektsm

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 8:10 am
Mod2 wrote:
Lets remember to adhere to the laws of loshon hora even online. If one feels a store is not great but wasn't asked if it was. Nor is harmful if a person checks it out for themselves one is not permitted to say. Exclamation Especially to a group or club or forum of people it can cause someone monetary loss amongst other things. Thanks Ladies.

Why can't I tell you if I don't like Saposh? I don't think that is lashan hara. I think it is a personal choice. Besides I always appreciate saving money and if someone could tell me a place where I can get a good price then I want to go to that place.

gali

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 10:53 am
I went to Saposh before I was married, but only because I had a gift certificate. If you tell them youre a kallah then you dont have to wait on the line Very Happy It was nice to be measured and helped so well iwith picking out stuff, I did appreciate that, but like others said, you can get that in most other lingerie stores. It IS expensive, much more so than other places, but since I had a gift certificte it was ok. I didnt have any problem with the store, as they were very nice, friendly, and helpful, its just that its very expensive but if thats not a concern, I recommend the place.

ohbaby!

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 11:12 am
Does Macys sell nursing bras too? ( not all stores that sell intimates sell nursing bras)

mother48

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 11:47 am
my best nursing bras are from LeBom on 13th. they come ready made, so you don't need to do anything.

ohbaby!

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 1:15 pm
THANX SO MUCH FOR THE INFO! WOULD YOU NO BETWEEN WICH STREETS "LE BOM" IS? OR AM I ASKING TO MUCH?? Wink

Motek

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 1:19 pm
SaraG - your post Confused

it's a frum person's parnasa you are slandering!

Tefila

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 1:21 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
mod2, maybe you should edit the offending posts then? Although I've only been there once, I think it's great to have frum store that caters to our needs.

Perhaps b/c mod2 wants to give the posters themselves a chance to edit. I mean we r not children now r we Tongue Out Tongue Out Tongue Out

Anyways I try to shop Jewish stores when I can't b/c of expense or quality not so good I will tell them since I want them to get better. but I wouldn't tell the world perhaps my friend who will ask me Confused

hey its me

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 2:28 pm
underworld plaza has a great selection for very reasonable prices!

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 4:02 pm
Motek.

I heard the STORE was not gorgeous.

I did not hear/say anything about her merchandise.

Take it back.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics