Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Poconos resort

oster

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 9:51 pm
Have you ever been there? If yes what room did you take? How long did you go for? What else is there to do there? was it worth the money? where can I find discount coupons fo it? Also I see there are a few locations where is it exactly which one is the nicest?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

BLUESHOE

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 10:51 pm
I went to the cove haven in poconos palace. I took the Champagne Towers by Cleopatra room for around $500 @ night. I went for 1 night. I didnt enjoy it very much, cause I felt that the room was overpriced and I also wasnt surprised about the room cause I took a virtual tour online and saw everything there. The place looked much more tempting on the pictures than in actual view. The breakfast in bed was like kosher airplane food, not too tempting. I have a couple of friends who went and did enjoy it.

Flowerpot

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 11:29 pm
I had planned to go a while ago but didn't work out (since I started staining) but we had in mind the something apple room about $300 a night.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 12:41 am
We went twice, once to Cove Haven, and once to Paradise Stream, and we loved it both times.
Most of the rooms are pretty old, but very romantic.
The first time around we went to Cove Haven, and ordered a room which included a private pool.
The second time around we went to Paradise Stream (for a few days this time) and took the Lakeside Villa. It was amazing. We chose that suite because it was brand new, and was decently priced compared to the other rooms.
http://www.caesarspoconoresort......aspx
You really don't need the private pool, etc, as each room comes with a heart shaped tub for two.
Note that even if you decide on one resort over the other, you can drive over (10 minute drives approx.) to the other resorts, and use their facilities and join in on their activities without any extra fees.
Bring along some of your own food, and enjoy!

wanderer

Post Wed, Jun 24 2009, 11:19 am
I stayed at the Champagne Towers by Cleopatra in Cove Haven. We paid around $500 for three nights, IIRC. It was amazing. The place is beautiful and very romantic. The staff are extremely nice. There's tons of stuff to do right there or really close by. Biking, blading, gaming, all kinds of sports, horseback riding, and there's lots of scheduled activities if you're interested.

We went as honeymooners (within a year of our wedding), and we got a special package. Discounts, vouchers, t shirts, keepsake stuff, etc and even special attention Very Happy. It was great, I really recommend it!

wren

Post Mon, Jul 06 2009, 12:03 pm
I stayed at Cove Haven 3 times. It is quite old, but they did renovate (I think) the julliettes. Had a room with a pool, not worth it. I am going to the Champagne towers next time. (after 3 times you get better rates and upgrades) I think it is better in the winter. In the summer it is not exactly a very tzniusdig place.
Always check out your room first. I have changed rooms after being dissapointed in the cleanliness of one. Some rooms have the jaccuzzi 'in'the room, others have it in the bathroom. Depends what you feel comfortable with.

And of course it always looks nicer in the pictures. LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics