Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bumbleride indie 2009

amother

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 2:28 pm
If you have it can you tell me everything you love and hate about it?
thanks so much!!!!!! LOL LOL

amother

Post Mon, Jul 06 2009, 12:07 pm
just saw someone on the street with it, in hot pink, it looked soo cute!

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jul 06 2009, 12:54 pm
Lilprincess has it-you can ask her.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 13 2009, 3:35 pm
I'm also looking in to this, how does the bumbleride compare to the City Elite from baby jogger?

bbmom

Post Mon, Jul 13 2009, 4:05 pm
check out this review

http://www.babygizmo.com/media.....9.php

amother

Post Mon, Jul 13 2009, 10:14 pm
the new 2009 version does'nt come with a belly bar, does anyone know if you can purchase it separately?

shmeichel

Post Mon, Jul 13 2009, 10:50 pm
you can't... I looked into it (I personally liked the 2008 better for that specific reason)

Lilkingdom

Post Mon, Jul 13 2009, 11:22 pm
I have the 2009 and love it! Such a smooth easy stroller. I purchased the snackpack bars which are like bars but even better. The snack pack is the best part. It's the only reason dd sits in the stroller. She's busy eating her treats that I put in there.

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Aug 10 2009, 1:11 pm
Hey, just came across this thread...do you use this carriage from when the baby is newborn? Because I see it doesn't have a bassinet part.

Lilkingdom

Post Mon, Aug 10 2009, 1:27 pm
you dont need a bassinet for this stroller because the seat can recline flat all the way unlike most strollers. You have the options of purchasing a bassinet for it as well. It's part of the accessories.

chaylizi

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 8:30 am
I'll be perfectly honest, it's a great stroller if you aren't in and out of your car. I sold mine and got a baby jogger city mini double. I love that it just folds in half.

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 10:57 am
my SIL has it and loves it. She would have prefered the BJ city mini because of the fold but her 18 month son was already hitting the top of the stroller so that was no good. I see he sits very comfortably in the bumbleride and there is room for him to grow.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics