Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Bedroom furniture

amother

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:31 am
I need to buy bedroom furniture (adults not children) in Brooklyn.

Any ideas would be helpful.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 6:28 pm
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO??

I'M SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS BEDROOM FURNITURE??!!!!!!

Help

queen

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 6:55 pm
how much are you looking to spend?
the Yated Newspaper has furniture ads running each week for NY stores.....

jewgal84

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 7:50 pm
There's a place on Eastern Pkwy and Nostrand. It has really nice stuff,we bought our bedroom (and dining room) furniture there.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:11 pm
jewgal84 wrote:
There's a place on Eastern Pkwy and Nostrand. It has really nice stuff,we bought our bedroom (and dining room) furniture there.

I always pass it and never pay attention. ARe you happy with the furniture? I have very expensive taste (big problem!!) so I don't know if they would have my taste.

Tefila

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:22 pm
U know sometimes it's worth spending a fortune and sometimes it's not. Since we moved into a house our bedroom came with wall to wall mirrored ceiling to floor closets no empty wall space, after our beds were put in. So our furniture went to our daughter . I say for a dining room set yes get something nice that will last but bedroom well unless you will stay where you are forever and ever Wink

I too have an expensive taste with furniture that is. But it is theoretical if u know what I mean Tongue Out Tongue Out

See I will buy solid wood queen anne style scalloped stuff second even third hand, then cheaper stuff new.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:25 pm
I went to target, bought rubbermaid things, and put them in the closets. They were great because I don't have a lot of money and they come in all sizes.

jewgal84

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:49 pm
Quote:
I always pass it and never pay attention. ARe you happy with the furniture? I have very expensive taste (big problem!!) so I don't know if they would have my taste.

Does it hurt to check it out? We're very happy with our furniture and we get loads of complimetns from our family and guests!!!

amother

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:43 pm
jewgal84 wrote:
Quote:

Does it hurt to check it out? We're very happy with our furniture and we get loads of complimetns from our family and guests!!!

good to know. thanks jewgal!

jewgal84

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 1:01 pm
N/P!!!

ektsm

Post Mon, Mar 27 2006, 9:12 pm
Try Craigslist!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics