Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Thirtysomething

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 3:31 am
did anyone watch this show? I know that it was on tv when I was in elementary school, but I just finished watching the entire series on youtube and now that I am at that point in my life (3o something, or almost there) the series was very powerful.

anyone else like it a lot? I want to find other things to watch that are of the same jonra (I have no idea how to spell that, sorry :>)
anyone have any ideas for things that are similar to that show to watch?

ABC

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 4:48 am
I used to love that series! how do find full episodes on you tube? I can only find 4 minute clips. please send me a link!

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 4:51 am
ABC wrote:
I used to love that series! how do find full episodes on you tube? I can only find 4 minute clips. please send me a link!
here is the link for the first episode. I just wrote in the search box thirtysomething and that is what came up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdqhZT3jXBM

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 6:04 am
genre

I totally remember that show. I was in HS when it was on, so much of the drama I could not relate to. But I remember liking it.

Maybe you would like ER, its a medical show but lots of relationship drama, too.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 7:04 am
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
genre

I totally remember that show. I was in HS when it was on, so much of the drama I could not relate to. But I remember liking it.

Maybe you would like ER, its a medical show but lots of relationship drama, too.
thanks for the spelling. I could not figure it out before Smile

as for ER, ive watched it all. thanks though. I think that I liked the "real lifeness" of the show.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics