Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Bed wetting teenager?

koalamum

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 6:10 pm
Does anyone have a problem with their teenaged boys? My DS will soon be 15 and still occasionally will wet his bed. The dr. gave me a perscription for pills that prevent bedwetting but maybe that is not enough. It's good for camp but not good to take on a regular basis.

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 8:32 pm
All the bedwetters in my immediate family slowed to once or twice a year after puberty.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 8:41 pm
Read also:

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....68343

koalamum

Post Thu, Feb 19 2009, 8:48 pm
Thanks. I am a new member so I never saw that forum.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 1:14 pm
im was just looking around and I found this post I wanted to know if you found a solution?

amother

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 1:19 pm
My husband and I were both bedwetters in our teens (I hope my kids dont get that quality:) I asked my husband how he handled it, he said he got some pills but never really helped untill he outgrew it, he told me how it made him feel in camp and how he had to wake up in the middle of the night to wash his linen and change Sad

The way I got over it was not through any pills, my father would wake me in the middle of the night, after a good few hours of sleep and give me a book to read and then I would go to the bathroom. The point of this is, that you dont stay in such a deep sleep and then you can feel when you need to go to the bathroom. For me this really helped so I wanted to share...

amother

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 1:50 pm
I gave the ddavp only in camp.. every body outgrew it at the end.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children