Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What TV show do you watch regularly?
Previous  1  2

spoons

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 12:01 am
Definitely try Mad Men. It has an excellent cast, well written complex characters...
I love House, The Office, 30 Rock
I caught up on How I Met Your Mother
I got bored of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty and haven't seen it since 2 seasons ago.
Oh, and of course Lost...but you MUST start from the beginning!

golddigger

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 12:17 am
burn notice
bones
private practice
castle
desperate housewives on occasion
brothers and sisters
meduim

ANd now im hooked on to lost, lots of catching up to do..

my boys plays in the summer I watch that sometimes as well

Happy watchin

catonmylap

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 12:39 am
way too many...

our summer tv now-

top chef masters
project runway Australia
Hung
Drop Dead Diva
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Defying Gravity

We also we very into Masterchef Australia this summer.

ozi

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 6:14 am
Masterchef Australia was great! The finale was the most watched TV program ever in Australia... My kids loved it!!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 8:05 am
spoons wrote:
Definitely try Mad Men. It has an excellent cast, well written complex characters...
I love House, The Office, 30 Rock
I caught up on How I Met Your Mother
I got bored of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty and haven't seen it since 2 seasons ago.
Oh, and of course Lost...but you MUST start from the beginning!

Mad Men is definitely on my list, as is Lost (which I'll definitely watch from the beginning) - I'm just waiting for it to have it's series finale, so then I can watch it straight through.

I'm also looking forward to Nurse Jackie.

I've caught some Ugly Betty here and there, it's too cheesy for me.

csb

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 9:06 am
How come noone watches army wives (on lifetime)??? I love this show!
I also watch:
Psych
Royal Pains
The Listener
House
Greys
Private Practice
Castle

you can get all these shows online

greenfire

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 9:11 am
oh I must add house ...

avi0903

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 9:48 am
Pamom, I love anyone who loves St. Elsewhere. I also will stop on NCIS just to see Mark Harmon. What's funny is that my 26 year old daughter watches NCIS, and loves Mark Harmon, even though he's "an old guy". She thinks he's "a very good looking man".

I'll try some of your shows, just on your recommendation!

avi0903

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 9:51 am
I had been thinking to watch Army Wives, maybe I'll try that. I've watched Royal Pains and it's cute, maybe a little too fluffy. I've tried Monk, I know lots of people who love it, I didn't get into it for some reason. I've heard Leverage, House, and Burn Notice are fantastic. Maybe they deserve a second chance.

gggo

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 10:53 am
House-looove it. If I'd only have time to watch one show a week, I'd choose House hands down.

"So you think you can dance" is great too. It just finished. New season starting in the fall

avi0903

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 12:13 pm
The first season of Lost was extraordinary. I've watched every episode, but it's lost some of the excitement, and of course they haven't answered all the questions they need to address, but last season was pretty good.

I also watched Ugly Betty's first season, which was great, but again it lost something the second season and I stopped watching.

For those of you who love House, do you like it because of the medical part, or the characters? I like character driven shows.

gggo

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 1:38 pm
love house because of the characters. It helps to have the medical part- feels a bit more intelligent

crbc

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 2:36 pm
House
Lie to me
Hell's Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares all on Hulu, we have no tv Smile

I just started watching a very old show I used to love, 21 Jump Street, Hulu has the first season out. 8)

On the Russian side, I saw all Kadetsvo episodes (40+50+70), but can't get get myself into Kremlyovskie Kursanty Wink

OTOH, I am starting school in a week, so there will be no time to watch anything for next few years Crying

g96be

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 2:42 pm
gilmore girls was great
gossip girl, friday night lights, privileged, new 90210, how I met your mother, lipstick jungle, desperate housewives, brothers and sisters, top chef, greek, and now because none of those are on in the summer make it or break it and 10 things I hate about you

avi0903

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 3:31 pm
Did anyone watch Glee? They had one episode on after American Idol, and it's coming back in September. It was a musical that takes place in a highschool, something about losers in the school glee club. It was only one episode, but it looked good.

shnoogydoo

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 7:27 pm
greys
house
private practice
law and order svu
mental ( is a really cool new show about a psych ward)
lie to me

g96be

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 8:47 pm
I watched the first episode of glee. I thought it was awful, and I really do like a lot of shows.

kidzless

Post Tue, Aug 11 2009, 9:39 pm
I love COPS

cookiemilk

Post Thu, Sep 10 2009, 8:05 pm
has anyone watched the tudors? I bought all the episodes on dvd and am passionate about that show. Not just because jonathan Rys Meyers makes a great Henry the eighth but also because of the profound lessons it teaches us. All those beheadings and torture aand putting women in their places. He was king so an entire nation had to put up with this abuse and profoundly unpredictable behaviors. After reading up on the era I found that Henry was way more obese than pictured and that his many wives were not only younger but less good looking than the acresses playing them. Loved the beautiful visuals -any other fans out there? btw if you like period drama- this ones so for you!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics