Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
What A Waste

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 5:33 pm
The 40 foot lift is leaving, and its only about 30 feet full. anyone in monsey need to send something and want to buy some space? lift is leaving in a little bit Sad I wish I can buy out america ..... Sad

Dini

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 5:55 pm
how soon?

Atali

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:08 pm
PM Simcha 100, she wrote that she wants to send a box.

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:13 pm
now

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:36 pm
toilet paper ?

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:45 pm
lol....just closed up shop..toilet paper, would be nice. but the problem is you eventually run out of it and than what? you gotta go back to ****. lol...I mean to israeli ****

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:46 pm
long live **** yisraeli! er, sandpaper.

fiddle

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 6:48 pm
I salute that!

Marion

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 1:30 am
Chaval you posted so late...had I known I might have had what to add!

Tamiri

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 1:38 am
ShakleeMom wrote:
You guys are behind the times. While my parents DID bring along a three (3!!!!) year supply of TP back in 1973, these days you can get TP so soft that it's better than what I used in the U.S. (Charmin). Of course, there are lesser brands as well, but no more sandpaper, even in supermarket toilet stalls!

bnm

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 2:02 am
Tamiri wrote:
ShakleeMom wrote:
You guys are behind the times. While my parents DID bring along a three (3!!!!) year supply of TP back in 1973, these days you can get TP so soft that it's better than what I used in the U.S. (Charmin). Of course, there are lesser brands as well, but no more sandpaper, even in supermarket toilet stalls!

so the brown sandpaper at the museum in Tel Aviv was leftovers from those days?

grin

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 2:59 am
bnm wrote:
Tamiri wrote:
ShakleeMom wrote:

Very Happy

(What Tamiri meant is that in those days, you couldn't get the decent stuff even in the supermarket - oh, whoops - supermarkets didn't exist then either.)

fiddle

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 3:06 am
nah I know that, but aside from the sie of what is offered here, when I do go to america and see the Charmin Ultra Soft Big Roll Toilet Paper..hmm well all wanna do is float in the clouds....compare a roll from here to a roll from there....I hate comparing but hey this is a great thing to compare. I mean hey lili has great toilet paper, and expensive too! BUT still size DOES matter.

bnm

Post Thu, Aug 13 2009, 7:59 am
grin wrote:
bnm wrote:
Tamiri wrote:
ShakleeMom wrote:

Very Happy

(What Tamiri meant is that in those days, you couldn't get the decent stuff even in the supermarket - oh, whoops - supermarkets didn't exist then either.)

I understood her to say that these days you get decent toilet paper even in supermarket stalls, we had to use what looked like cut up brown industrial paper towel (sand paper) at the museum 3 years ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions