Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
A CHILD MOLESTOR AMONGST US
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother

Post Sat, Jan 21 2012, 8:11 pm
I am so so so disturbed to read this! David Zimmer showed up in my pediatricians office a few months ago to do locksmith work. The office was loaded with little kinderlach in the waiting room & I was freaking out. I regret not doing anything about it Sad

Glass

Post Sat, Jan 21 2012, 8:26 pm
amother, I am responding in a way that you might find harsh, hopefully someone else who is put in this position will reconsider and make a different choice.
You posted about this two years ago!!
You called a rabbi, didn't get an answer, and you did NOTHING. Had you done the civilly responsible thing and reported the parole violation, there is a good chance that he would have been locked up - or at least more closely supervised.
As a result of your indecision possibly many more kids were molested. YOU could have prevented this. But you didn't.
You can say it is the fault of Rabbi Cohen or Ohel or whomever you wish, but at the end of the day it was YOUR choice not to report it.
Imagine if one of those molested had been your child.

Last edited by Glass on Sat, Jan 21 2012, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chipsy

Post Sat, Jan 21 2012, 9:18 pm
amother wrote:
A few days or weeks ago (can't remember) vosizneias or ywn had an article about david zimmer, a s-x offender. When looking at the picture, I realized he was the one who had changed the locks on our doors a few weeks ago. Scary. He works for a locksmith, his father, and was with him at the time they changed the locks.

The Locksmith is not his father unless he changed his name. The Locksmith's name is Neiman. just sayin'

amother

Post Sat, Jan 21 2012, 10:10 pm
Glass wrote:
amother, I am responding in a way that you might find harsh, hopefully someone else who is put in this position will reconsider and make a different choice.
You called a rabbi, didn't get an answer, and you did NOTHING. Had you done the civilly responsible thing and reported the parole violation, there is a good chance that he would have been locked up - or at least more closely supervised.
As a result of your indecision possibly many more kids were molested. YOU could have prevented this. But you didn't.
You can say it is the fault of Rabbi Cohen or Ohel or whomever you wish, but at the end of the day it was YOUR choice not to report it.

he did NOT molest many more kids. He was caught taking photos of girls & NON of them were inappropriate...just saying!

Glass

Post Sat, Jan 21 2012, 10:59 pm
As per the s-x offender registry his crimes were with a 10 year old girl and are noted as
S-xual Intercourse, Patronizing/Promoting Prostitution,S-xual Contact.
I don't even want to think what the prostitution part means but I would not want him anywhere near
my children.

I'm sure there was a really good reason for him to take pictures of a 9 year old girl. shock

Merrymom

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 12:05 am
amother wrote:
If anyone wants to know about relations offenders living in their area and what they havedone go to

www.adkanenough.com

That is a site that is for survivors of abuse, and alerts for people where a molester is lurking, very informative, and very very very sad.

One of the letters written by a survivor, I wrote..

If anyone's read my views on molesters then they know what I think of these creatures (I refuse to insult the animals by calling them one). That being said, I find that website a disgusting site that no one should go to. All it takes is one accusation and you can find your face posted on there. The facts are not verified whatsoever. If I think my doctor overcharged me then I can accuse him of molestation and that site would be happy to put his name up there.

imamiri

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 12:09 am
Glass wrote:

How do people that advise the OP to not call the police and instead "Call Your Rav!" sleep with themselves at night? How do they look in a mirror? Just because a pervert is Jewish, that doesn't mean he gets to be above the laws of whatever country he is residing in. Call your rav. Why? So he can tell you either what you should do in the first place (contact the civil authorities) or tell you to ignore it? Why not just do the right thing for the whole community (both Jewish and non Jewish) and let the police know so the scumbag is not out in the streets near children!

Sick sick sick.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 2:21 pm
read the fact before you accuse - he was no longer under parole which is why the DA's office would not get involved.

There are halochas to attacking someone in public ESPECIALLY when you are totally wrong!!!!

I just wonder had you even opened your mouth if you would have seen him because people like you are faster to accuse others then act yourself!

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 3:52 pm
David Zimmer does not work for his father.
He works for Neiman's Locksmith.

smilingmom

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 5:23 pm
Cookies n Cream wrote:

Thanks for letting us know. Now I know which locksmith to never call.

What Chutzpah to employ him knowing that he will be visiting homes with young kids.

chanahlady

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 5:37 pm
amother wrote:
Glass wrote:

he did NOT molest many more kids. He was caught taking photos of girls & NON of them were inappropriate...just saying!

Sorry, but... how do you know he didn't molest any more kids? While that's not what he was arrested for, there really is no way to know what he did or didn't do in the past two years based on what he was arrested for.

smilingmom

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 5:55 pm
I think we can learn a very important lesson fron this discussion.

Zimmer was convicted in 1999, with the legal system as it is, he was probably arrested in 1997.
I would bet my bottom dollar that this was preceeded by years of not being caught, but assuming this was his first offense, his first crimianl activity would habe been in 1997.

1997- 2012: FIFTEEN years after his arrest and he is still a child molester.
Do we need any more proof, that these molesters cannot be cured.
Do we need any more proof that they pose a threat to our children forever.

When will we women take a stance and protect our children????????????

imamiri

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 5:58 pm
smilingmom wrote:
I think we can learn a very important lesson fron this discussion.

Zimmer was convicted in 1999, with the legal system as it is, he was probably arrested in 1997.
I would bet my bottom dollar that this was preceeded by years of not being caught, but assuming this was his first offense, his first crimianl activity would habe been in 1997.

1997- 2012: FIFTEEN years after his arrest and he is still a child molester.
Do we need any more proof, that these molesters cannot be cured.
Do we need any more proof that they pose a threat to our children forever.

When will we women take a stance and protect our children????????????

When we stop raising young women to believe that staying married and "shalom bayit" is more important than putting a pervert behind bars.

smilingmom

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 6:08 pm
imamiri wrote:

When we stop raising young women to believe that staying married and "shalom bayit" is more important than putting a pervert behind bars.

huh?
What about prosecuting child molesters when our kids are abused.
Also, even though we cannot harrass the molesters, we can boycott businesses that employ them.

I cannot judge a wife of a molester as to what she stays with a molester, but I can take steps to protect my kids.

imamiri

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 6:44 pm
smilingmom wrote:
imamiri wrote:

huh?
What about prosecuting child molesters when our kids are abused.
Also, even though we cannot harrass the molesters, we can boycott businesses that employ them.

I cannot judge a wife of a molester as to what she stays with a molester, but I can take steps to protect my kids.

I definitely agree with stiffer penalties and longer jail times and ending this nonsense that pedophiles can be rehabilitated. But we also need to teach women they do not need to stay with such a person.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 22 2012, 8:10 pm
The website ADKANENough is mostly offenders who have been arrested or actually convicted. I've seen plenty of the them in the news or heard of them. I don't think there is anyone who was a MAYBE!

amother

Post Mon, Jan 23 2012, 12:06 am
smilingmom wrote:
Cookies n Cream wrote:

What Chutzpah to employ him knowing that he will be visiting homes with young kids.

he was not on parole anymore therefore Neiman did nothing outright "wrong" just a bad bad idea. BTW zimmers brother said that he's totally innocent & that "one time" offense with the 10 year old was her fault cuz she's a harlot! Rolling Eyes This was on the recent vosiznaies article about zimmer...

smilingmom

Post Mon, Jan 23 2012, 7:00 am
amother wrote:
smilingmom wrote:
Cookies n Cream wrote:

he was not on parole anymore therefore Neiman did nothing outright "wrong" just a bad bad idea. BTW zimmers brother said that he's totally innocent & that "one time" offense with the 10 year old was her fault cuz she's a harlot! Rolling Eyes This was on the recent vosiznaies article about zimmer...

What Newman did might not be criminal, but it is definitely "wrong". We have to answer to a higher authority.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics