Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Buying snood online

notme

Post Thu, Sep 17 2009, 8:36 pm
Has anyone shopped online before at milliners shop (I think that's the name) I want to order some snoods from there but I would like to know if anyone has ordered from them and were you happy?

drimah

Post Sun, Sep 27 2009, 12:50 pm
I'm also looking for a snood site. Ever since my daughter got married and 'borrowed' all my good snoods, I find they're impossible to find. I'm looking for tightly knot, long, without a lining, and with no band but rather an elastic, as they don't slip off as easily. All the ones I've seen are short, with a lining, and a wide band that constantly slips back. Any suggestions?

dewyt

Post Sun, Sep 27 2009, 1:51 pm
if anyone wants to PM me their email address I can send you a link to see the ones I sell

imamomma

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 10:35 am
Millineryshop.net is a great place to buy snoods, etc!

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 11:48 am
I no longer buy snoods online, which is a huge inconvenience but not as inconvenient as all the times I bought online and did not get what I had in mind.

imeinu

Post Sat, Aug 08 2015, 11:16 pm
drimah wrote:
I'm looking for tightly knot, long, without a lining, and with no band but rather an elastic, as they don't slip off as easily. All the ones I've seen are short, with a lining, and a wide band that constantly slips back. Any suggestions?

is this what you are looking for?
http://www.headsuphairwear.com......html
they stretch if you get them wet and come with or without a lining. If you want really long, I'd suggest the long Belgian knit snoods.
http://www.headsuphairwear.com......html

10% off the entire site now with promo code TENOFF
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels