Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Lakewood cleaning lady available

amother

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 12:09 pm
Wanda, the cleaning lady at my office says that she is looking to work in homes in Lakewood. She has cleaned offices for many years and does an excellent, fast job. Her sister, Debbie, apparently cleaned many houses in the 14th street area for years and was well liked, however I don't think Wanda has ever cleaned private homes.
If you or anyone you know are interested, please reply to this, I can act as the Shadchan.

small bean

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 12:20 pm
I would love to try her out. where does she live?

faigyl

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 12:33 pm
I would love to have her!! I'm desperate for one but I live in an apartment so I need one for 3 hours only. Would she still do that?

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Sep 21 2009, 5:57 pm
what days/hours is she available?

does she need to be provided with transportation, or can she provide her own way

amother

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 12:32 pm
This is the OP. The cleaning lady, Wanda has not been around my office yet today, but I will ask her about transportation and hours when I see her. I know she has her own transportation when she come to work at the office. I think that she talked about working Sundays or off hours because she is in this office during noontime everyday including Friday.

faigyl

Post Tue, Sep 22 2009, 12:53 pm
That would work for me since I work til 5.
Keep me updated plz! Im pretty desperate for some help- thanks!

amother

Post Fri, Sep 25 2009, 1:37 pm
OP here. Alright here's the scoop. I spoke with Wanda. She has a car. She would be coming as a team. She works with a black woman named Mary Ann (who is at the office as well) and together they are extremely efficient and through. Her hours of availablity are Tuesdays and Thursday any time after 8:00 am and all day Sunday. She is also available on Shabbos, and since Motzi Shabbos is so early these days it might be something to consider. Her phone number is (732) 281-3143. You can tell her that 'Chana from work' sent you. Good luck.

faigyl

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 12:11 pm
thanks. I left a message.

allrgymama

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 10:20 am
I know this is an old thread, but I'm desperate. Does OP know if Wanda is still available?

studying_torah

Post Tue, Sep 03 2013, 3:04 pm
me too!

Mommy0302

Post Tue, Oct 08 2013, 12:22 pm
Does anyone know if Wanda still has any open hours??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry