Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
A wondering thought

Nani

Post Thu, May 04 2006, 10:03 pm
I was just now reading on covering hair in taharas hamishpacha section. There Isha Kimchis was mentioned. Having a headache, my brain started wondering places and came to a following thought, though it was placed in my head a whole bunch of months ago by a friend from out of town. If I remember right, she was zoche to have all her sons be Kohanim Gadolim. How sad is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? She saw that each one of her sons died - otherwise how could his brother become a kohen gadol! THat's actually horrible - to see your child die?!

Did anybody ever wonder in that "direction"?

Crayon210

Post Thu, May 04 2006, 10:05 pm
I did at one point.

I think it's been mentioned here, but they were all kohanim gedolim for Yom Kippur because the designated KG would become tamei at some point and thus ineligible to serve that year, so his brother became KG instead of him, etc. etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics