Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Anyone on weight watchers

amother

Post Sat, May 06 2006, 10:59 pm
or have been, and have leftover materials?

I just started a free one week trial, and I was wondering if someone has a book with points in it that I can buy off ?

anyone have any tips, encouragment, dislikes?

thanks

amother

Post Sat, May 06 2006, 11:43 pm
Another question: (I'm amother #2) Are there any weight loss groups for frum teen girls or children in CH or Boro-Park area that anyone knows about? Success rates for different programs?

How much does it cost to ba a member of such a group, attend sessions?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, May 07 2006, 7:01 pm
I'm doing weight watchers on my own - got the stuff on ebay! but if you need me to look up points or something, you can PM Me.
I'm nursing - get extra food!
amother #2 - there's startfresh, for one.
good luck!

newu

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 2:13 am
does anyone have any good menus that works with weight watchers? I tried it once but I couldn't stick to the menu plan they wrote down and I didn't really like counting points. I'd love to know some exact foods I can eat without having to worry if it's kosher or not! If I had a 1 week kosher food plan, I bet that would be helpful!

BlumaG

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 9:12 am
weight watchers now have their core plan u eat only the foods on their list in moderate amounts
to AP if u know someone who is a meember they can buy u a book and slider for I think $15ish

TzenaRena

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 9:23 am
Is anyone on the South Beach Diet? the no carbs rule sounds like too much, but my dd wants to try it. Does that mean I'll be cooking all day?

jerseydevil

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 11:09 am
sarahyehudis

I did southbeach before my wedding 2 years ago. I did all my cooking one or two days a week. it doesnt control your life.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 11:14 am
SY, my cousin has been on South Beach for over a year, she's lost a lot of weight (and has maintained the weight loss), but says that she wishes she did Weight Watchers instead b/c now she has to stick to the South Beach diet or else she'll gain weight.

Weight watchers is a great diet b/c it helps you figure out what you SHOULD be eating.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics