Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Glee!! anyone watch it?
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

slushiemom

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 6:15 am
I LOVE it and I'm so excited to watch this week's episode! It's all loaded up and as soon as the kids are asleep tonight I'm gonna watch it.

Anyone else out there Gleeks?

catonmylap

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 6:32 am
Yes....

actually surprised that it became so popular.

We try most new shows and start watching the ones we like....

I'm curious if we are the only ones watching Stargate Universe?

slushiemom

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 6:38 am
I think the idea of a modern musical type show, with a great mix of classic and current pop songs is very appealing. it's just a fun, feel good show that makes you smile, ya know?

I don't watch that other new show you mentioned, what's it about?

oodlesofnoodles

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 7:21 am
I love Glee!!
Don't tell me anything about this week's episode- I haven't watched it yet Smile
I love the small plot lines that they have running, I love the songs, and I love their voices!! I was hooked from "Don't Stop Believing" from the pilot they ran in the beginning of the summer. I really hope they continue this show!
The only complaint I have is that the voices aren't always in sync with the songs when they sing in groups.
Otherwise, I am definitely a "Gleek" LOL

slushiemom

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 8:42 am
aviva, I haven't watched it yet either. Waiting for the kids to go to sleep, but it's all loaded up and ready to go.

My computer is pretty much always on the glee youtube channel playlist of all the glee songs, especially when I'm cooking and cleaning. my favorite song is the boys mashup of "it's my life" and "confessions", but "dont stop believing" is also great!

catonmylap

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 8:46 am
Stargate Universe is a bunch of people(thrown together kind of randomly)on a old spaceship in the middle of nowhere who have to survive.

I didn't go for other Stargates, but tried this at my brother's suggestion, and it's a good show if you are into sc-fi.

slushiemom

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 8:55 am
not into sci-fi at all, but enjoy!

newatit

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 9:01 am
lol I am a total "gleek", even went to meet them when they were in NY! they were so nice, appreciative and chatty! I wanted to invite them for Shabbos (Puck and Finn are Jewish in real life)

slushiemom

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 9:02 am
so fun!

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Nov 12 2009, 10:51 am
I've been watching it, and like the dance numbers, but the show is a little over the top with their "weekly message". It's not really my type of show, a little too formulaic for my taste, but still cute, although I don't know if I'll continue to watch. I've already skipped chunks of episodes here and there.

I'm not into the Stargate series', I've tried watching them, but they're too cheesy for me, I can't stand the writing. However, I watched Caprica (BSG spin-off) and it was great!!!! I really hope it become a regular series.

fmt4

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 6:15 pm
I love Glee! Sue Sylvester is brilliant!

OMG, Puck and Finn are really Jewish in real life? Are you sure about that? They don't look it at all, especially Finn.

csb

Post Sun, Nov 29 2009, 7:30 pm
I watch Glee on my own and my DH watches Stargate universe on his own- I watched one SGU episode with him and didnt like it- but I am totally not a sci-fi fan.

My favorite Glee song is also the boys mash up- I thought the two songs were awesome together. And all the side plots are pretty funny too. Cant wait for the next episode!

slushiemom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 12:55 am
the boys mashup is amazing- but I think 'lean on me' took over as my favorite song, I loved when they sang it.

it's such a fun, feel good show! I now can't do my cooking or cleaning without some glee tunes in the background Smile

NotSoNewKallah

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 1:03 am
another Gleek here!! love the show and LOVE Emma's wardrobe!!

slushiemom

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 1:07 am
I love when Emma does that little dance when she watches people sing. it cracks me up

NotSoNewKallah

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 1:09 am
im so curious whats gonna happen when mr schuester finds out his wife is faking the pregnancy and whats gonna happen with quinns baby!!!

jayne

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 6:57 am
I thought I'd hate it...but I love it!! My current favorite is "Imagine." Gorgeous. Hulu has the episodes right after they air.

oodlesofnoodles

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 7:07 am
"Imagine" brought tears to my eyes!!
Every week I cant wait to see the new songs and dance arrangements they will come up with! I wish they would have some resolution of one of the small plot lines though, it's getting a little annoying Sad

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 12:25 am
Thank gd mr shu found out his wife isnt pregnant! shes so ditzy and annoying!!

Isnt rachel jewish irl too?

slushiemom

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 5:18 am
yea she is, I think. now I want finn to find out that quinn's baby is puck's!
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics