Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Glee!! anyone watch it?
  Previous  1  2  3 8 9  10  11  Next

cookiemilk

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 9:36 pm
artikidove wrote:
The latest episode was UH MAY ZING!
I love the music and I abused the replay button on youtube listening to teenage dream.
Anyone else obsessed with modern family as well? That and raising hope are my two all time favorite shows!

love raising hope, as well Smile

cookiemilk

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 9:37 pm
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
artikidove wrote:
The latest episode was UH MAY ZING!
I love the music and I abused the replay button on youtube listening to teenage dream.
Anyone else obsessed with modern family as well? That and raising hope are my two all time favorite shows!
For Modern Family, if I never watched it will I follow with whats going on if I start now? What season is it up to?

season two you can jump right in, its family comedy.

fmt4

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 9:51 pm
I found this episode to be pretty disturbing. The bully kiss thing? Ewwww. The imagining the beast thing? Ewww and meannnnn!!!!! How could she forgive them just because they sang her a little song?? And the saddest thing is that it's a real PERSON acting that role, and they're saying all those horrible things about her! I wonder if she's married....
But the new gay guy is really cute and I loved teenage dream...BTW I hope you all know it's really sung by a girl, it's less gross that way lol, but I liked their cute acapella thing.

I missed Rachel! And I love Quinn and Sam!

BTW, am I the only one who misses Terri? I thought the whole fake pregnancy thing was hilarious.

artikidove

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 10:11 pm
fmt4 wrote:
I found this episode to be pretty disturbing. The bully kiss thing? Ewwww. The imagining the beast thing? Ewww and meannnnn!!!!! How could she forgive them just because they sang her a little song?? And the saddest thing is that it's a real PERSON acting that role, and they're saying all those horrible things about her! I wonder if she's married....
But the new gay guy is really cute and I loved teenage dream...BTW I hope you all know it's really sung by a girl, it's less gross that way lol, but I liked their cute acapella thing.

BTW, am I the only one who misses Terri? I thought the whole fake pregnancy thing was hilarious.

Dot Jones (the one who plays Beiste) is a pretty accomplished woman. I think she's ok with the whole episode. And on an interview she said she found it hilariously fun to dress in the costumes but she got really shy by the kiss.
Also, glee's version of teenage dream totally kick's perry's behind. I was never a fan of hers and I'm glad there is actually a good cover of the song.
I do not miss terri at all. I found her so annoying. And I am typically not a sensitive person but since I am currently struggling with infertility I did not find the pregnancy thing funny. Which is annoying to me because I am so the type to crack up at such humor.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 11:37 pm
fmt4 wrote:

I do too! Her BEST line hands down was "You can trust me, im a nurse" and she got all the kids popping pills lol

I miss Rachel and Finn singing together but im glad others are getting solos.

csb

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 12:47 am
yeah- this weeks was really good loved the mash ups, although the boy's mash up from last season is still one of my favorite glee songs.

What happened to the new girl who sang with rachel in the bathroom at the beginning of the season? I thought she was supposed to join Glee?

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 12:50 am
csb wrote:
yeah- this weeks was really good loved the mash ups, although the boy's mash up from last season is still one of my favorite glee songs.

What happened to the new girl who sang with rachel in the bathroom at the beginning of the season? I thought she was supposed to join Glee?

She was stolen by Vocal Adrenalin after the way Rachel mistreated her.

Zus

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 7:52 am
As very often, I found this episode very preaching.
And Ms Beast needs to get a sense of humor. In fact, if I were the teacher and the boys would use my image to 'cool off', I would ROTFLMAO. I would be offended if they used my image to do the opposite, to be honest.
If anything, they should be preaching about boys not getting in that situation in the first place.

chanala

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 7:55 am
Zus wrote:
And Ms Beast needs to get a sense of humor. In fact, if I were the teacher and the boys would use my image to 'cool off', I would ROTFLMAO. I would be offended if they used my image to do the opposite, to be honest.

Scratching Head

Zus

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 8:00 am
What don't you get?

csb

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 8:08 am
[quote="YESHASettler"][quote="csb"]yeah- this weeks was really good loved the mash ups, although the boy's mash up from last season is still one of my favorite glee songs.

What happened to the new girl who sang with rachel in the bathroom at the beginning of the season? I thought she was supposed to join Glee?[/quote]

She was stolen by Vocal Adrenalin after the way Rachel mistreated her.[/quote]

I know, but I thought she was signed as a glee club member and would have a bigger role this season (like a girl version of Sam)

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 9:25 am
Zus wrote:
If anything, they should be preaching about boys not getting in that situation in the first place.
Seriously? She had every right to be sad. My heart went out to her. Do you look anything like her, because if you dont then how can you understand??

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 11:08 am
Will was extremely stupid for telling the Coach the truth.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 11:09 am
Mama Bear wrote:
Will was extremely stupid for telling the Coach the truth.
I was thinking that too, but what should he have done?

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Nov 12 2010, 11:33 am
He could have told her maybe that ONE kid had that thought. not that 'it became in style to think of you in compromising positions.' he couldve played it down.

Plus... Really, mike chang? YOU just suggested the idea to Tina, and then you go flip on her and yell at Bieste to keep away from his girl WHEN HE KNOWS WHY SHE SAID IT? there is such a lack of continuity on Glee it's ludicrous.

Zus

Post Sat, Nov 13 2010, 11:23 am
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
Zus wrote:
Seriously? She had every right to be sad. My heart went out to her. Do you look anything like her, because if you dont then how can you understand??

Whoa, sore spot?

fmt4

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 5:39 pm
Glee was amazing tues night!!

Gwyneth Paltrow was sooo adorable, I wish she would become a regular! The songs were awesomee especially the last one! I love when the show stays upbeat and fun instead of being all dramatic and addressing issues. That's when it's at its best.

chanala

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 5:58 pm
This episode was my least favorite of any so far. I don't like the focus on guest stars - I like it better when the kids are working together.

artikidove

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 6:15 pm
gwyneth was perfect! truth be told she doesn't have that great of a voice and she's an ok dancer but her energy was so much fun and she added a lot! the whole lack of infection control was pretty grossly hilarious!
and although "make em laugh" was pretty dead on the mashup at the end did not do singing in the rain justice whatsoever. I also happen to hate rihanna's numbers so go figure.
the boys dancing around gwyneth while she sang was too cute!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 8:13 pm
Zus wrote:
Sweet Valley Gal wrote:
Zus wrote:

Whoa, sore spot?
lol no I dont look ANYTHING like her but I do have sympathy for pple that do!
Page 9 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 8 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics