Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Glee!! anyone watch it?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 8:14 pm
chanala wrote:
This episode was my least favorite of any so far. I don't like the focus on guest stars - I like it better when the kids are working together.
I agree! The kids are so cute and talented. In this season I feel like its all abt guest stars..... I wish Puck would get more solos hes so good.

chanala

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 8:20 pm
Oh oh oh - I take that back kinda - the kids' mini-me's were ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 8:21 pm
chanala wrote:
Oh oh oh - I take that back kinda - the kids' mini-me's were ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green
AHHHHHHHHHHH totally. Puck was the absolute cutest showin off his muscles.

fmt4

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 11:19 pm
Omg, you must watch this video about the mini me's its sooo cute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEjrifP9Oo

csb

Post Fri, Nov 19 2010, 9:18 am
[quote="fmt4"]Omg, you must watch this video about the mini me's its sooo cute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....uote]

very cute! was rolling when all of a sudden they were tiny!

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Sat, Nov 20 2010, 11:16 pm
fmt4 wrote:
Omg, you must watch this video about the mini me's its sooo cute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEjrifP9Oo
yummmmm thanks for posting. adorable

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 1:02 am
Siigh. It's the "Kurt show" again. Give it a rest arleady!

But... I LOVED the wedding singing & dancing Smile.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 12:03 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Siigh. It's the "Kurt show" again. Give it a rest arleady!

But... I LOVED the wedding singing & dancing Smile.
Me too!! It was GREAT.

I was happy it didnt turn into a "Carol Burnett" episode and glad it focused more on the kids. It was a great episode! I absolutely LOVED it.

I didnt like the way it ended. Usually it ends with a song and this time I thought my computer froze since it ended so abruptly.

fmt4

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 9:12 pm
The wedding down the aisle song was amazing. The other were eh. I hated Carol Burnett, not funny, not realistic as Sue's mom. Also hated Sue marrying herself. A little too far, I don't think Sue is thatttt crazy. The bully storyline is freaking me out! I want it to be over already.

Also, I still miss Rachel!

gs675

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 10:32 pm
didnt like the show at all. how long did it take for you to like it?

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 11:35 pm
fmt4 wrote:
The wedding down the aisle song was amazing. The other were eh. I hated Carol Burnett, not funny, not realistic as Sue's mom. Also hated Sue marrying herself. A little too far, I don't think Sue is thatttt crazy. The bully storyline is freaking me out! I want it to be over already.

Also, I still miss Rachel!
Thats why I liked this episode better bec it had the kids more. Yea Carol was not good and Sue wedding was just plain not funny Rolling Eyes

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 11:36 pm
Jacuzzi wrote:
didnt like the show at all. how long did it take for you to like it?
Loved it form the beginning but you have to see a few episodes in order to start liking it.

If you like music and high school drama then u like glee

artikidove

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 12:41 am
intense episode. but overall alright. I loved mr. shue's song - matt morrison (spelling?) has a really good voice. my personal favorite touch to the whole episode was artie's light up wheel chair wheels in the wedding dance scene! totally made my day!

csb

Post Sun, Nov 28 2010, 8:11 pm
the dancing down the aisle (which was awesome) was a spoof of that youtube video of the dancing wedding party (will try to find a link, holding baby right now, sorry). So if you knew both, it was even cuter. I also loved Finn's song to Kurt, vert sweet.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 10:31 pm
omgomgomgomgomg I LOVED Sam and Quinns duet. Wasnt that the cutest?

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 11:30 pm
tonight was pretty good, but very melancholy somehow. too depressing.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 11:40 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
tonight was pretty good, but very melancholy somehow. too depressing.
Ya Mr. Shu was almost crying but they had great performances. Santana sounds a bit like Gwyneth Paltrow, or am I nuts??

avi0903

Post Sun, Feb 20 2011, 12:28 am
Nobody has posted here in such a long time! I love Glee, so I'm posting and hoping we can continue talking about my favorite show.

Personally, Matthew Morrison is my favorite, and I loved this week's episode because he's been missing lately. He hasn't sung in a long time, so I loved his "This Little Light of Mine", even though it was very short. He was so sweet with the cancer kids.

What were all your thoughts? I think everyone is mean to Rachel, and that Finn is messing with her head. I think Quinn has been awful lately and I'm glad Sam broke up with her.

I watch with my 14 year old daughter, and I feel like this is my bonding time with her while we watch. However, I'm a little too addicted to this show. Very Happy

Anyone else watching?

Zus

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 5:23 am
I really like Lauren Smile

sunny90

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 5:43 am
avi0903 wrote:
I think everyone is mean to Rachel, and that Finn is messing with her head. I think Quinn has been awful lately and I'm glad Sam broke up with her.

Ditto. Didn't Quinn learn ANYTHING from the last time she cheated? I'm glad Sam broke up with her but I feel like Santana's going to "corrupt" him or something. Rolling Eyes
And what is UP with Finn? You don't even get who he wants. Quinn, Rachel, Quinn blah blah blah. He needs a good slap in the face.
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics