Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Glee!! anyone watch it?
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

avi0903

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 10:00 pm
You are so right! I used to love Finn, but I think the writers don't know who he is anymore.

Did anyone see the last episode? I loved it! It's one of my favorites. It was hysterical. Will drunk dialing, his scenes with Bieste. And then Sue (as usual) humiliating him by playing his phone call over the intercom. So sad for Will, yet sooooo amusing. And Emma seemed very curious as to what Will might have said in his phone call. And then I think she looked really happy when she heard it.

Rachel was adorable and funny at her party. I liked the songs. Just a really good episode.

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Feb 25 2011, 1:39 am
avi0903 wrote:
You are so right! I used to love Finn, but I think the writers don't know who he is anymore.

Did anyone see the last episode? I loved it! It's one of my favorites. It was hysterical. Will drunk dialing, his scenes with Bieste. And then Sue (as usual) humiliating him by playing his phone call over the intercom. So sad for Will, yet sooooo amusing. And Emma seemed very curious as to what Will might have said in his phone call. And then I think she looked really happy when she heard it.

Rachel was adorable and funny at her party. I liked the songs. Just a really good episode.

I just didn't understand why they dressed Kurt as a member of Hitler Youth.

rovacat

Post Fri, Feb 25 2011, 4:49 am
when will it continue? I have their music on my ipod and I listen to it all the time. they are soo talented.

avi0903

Post Sun, Feb 27 2011, 10:35 pm
I read on a message board that when they cast Chris Colfer as Kurt, they thought he looked like Kurt from Sound of Music (that's why they named the character Kurt). So people are speculating that's somehow why they dressed him like that.

Glee returns in two weeks.

slushiemom

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 9:56 am
I'm stuck on the couch for at least a week with stitches in my foot, so I wasnlooking for new shows ti watch and I stumbled on... The Glee Project!!

Out of 40,000 auditions they chose 12 kids to compete with a new challenge each week, and the winner will get a 7 episode role on glee... How cool?!?! There have only been 2 episodes so far but it looks awesome Smile
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics