Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Imafather.com
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 8:02 pm
DW just had a baby and is in hospital. I'm alone with my 2 little DDs (ages 2 and 4). Help? How do I make ponytails? It's hard enough to brush out their curly hair! Both are screaming their heads off. How do I get all the hair into the rubber band? How do I get the pony tail in the right place? After a half hour, I manage to get both with ponytails. It's a little bit lopsided, but I think it looks OK. DW will be impressed.

A few hours later, we're at the hospital. DW takes one look at the girls. "AHHHHH - did you ruin my girls' hair?????", rips out her brush, and within 2 minutes, my girls look normal again.

Women. They're such perfectionists. I thought my girls' hair looked great.

jasmine

Post Sat, Jan 02 2010, 9:57 pm
wait a second, they will chat, it depends what...computer stuff, opinions about I-Phones, lap tops, the newest PDA gadgets; comparisons about good wines and single malt scotch whiskey, maybe sports, it doesn't get too much deeper than that..........after all we make up for them don't we? wouldn't it be nice if there was a bit of a balance?????? I think during a good chassidishe frebrengen they do open up...just not on a public forum...a male thing.
There once was an "emet group" for men, in CH, I don't know how long it lasted or if it even got off the ground...any body know? Rolling Eyes

Swissmiss

Post Sun, Nov 01 2015, 12:46 am
I told my wife she was overreacting...
I thought it would calm her down but instead this made her even more upset!

Swissmiss

Post Sun, Nov 01 2015, 12:50 am
Topic: Need a place to stay tonight

My wife asked me to be completely honest...
"Do I look fat?" She asks me.
Well I'm not stupid and was about to say no but then I remembered she said to be honest so I was.
Does anyone have a spare bedroom?
Just for one night?
Probably.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics