Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Story in Binah--forgot the name--someone please help out!

sunny90

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 7:45 am
I forgot the name of this story--the one about the Jewish immigrant European families in NY.

Anyway, I missed one week of reading it and it said that Anna meets Charlie under very embarrassing circumstances. Can anyone help me out here and tell me exactly what happened? I'm dying to know!

TIA

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 9:20 am
Charlie was invited to the Miller family and Anna walked in, not knowing who Charlie was, and went on and on about millie prattling to her that she's dying ot meet charlie rosen, and if she hears one more word about charlie rosen she's gonna blow a gasket. then she asks the young man what his name is, and... it's charlie rosen.... she blanched and ran out of there... lol...

sunny90

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 10:29 pm
Thanks Mama Bear!

chocolate fondue

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 5:27 pm
I'm really enjoying this one - Shortchanged. I just wish the title wasn't so depressing! It makes you feel like there will never be a happy ending.

Who thought Morris was the thief, and is he telling the truth about how he got the gloves? (I'm keeping my theory to myself for now.)

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 7:05 pm
chocolate fondue wrote:
I'm really enjoying this one - Shortchanged. I just wish the title wasn't so depressing! It makes you feel like there will never be a happy ending.

Who thought Morris was the thief, and is he telling the truth about how he got the gloves? (I'm keeping my theory to myself for now.)

My theory is that he saved up money, bought the gloves, and planned to present them to her while asking for her hand in marriage.

bashinda

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 7:26 pm
happymommy: wow, and I thought I was an original thinker. LOL (yep, had the same theory)

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 10:08 pm
Morris wants to marry his first cousin, Blanche?

sunny90

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 10:50 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Morris wants to marry his first cousin, Blanche?

Hey, it happens!

I agree with happymommy and bashinda, I thought the same thing right away! Poor guy...

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 15 2009, 2:14 pm
OKAY. so who was the thief????? who has the reddest bob? who is 'you'? is that shirley who's been framing blanche?

what a soap opera Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room