Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Is orajel kids toothpaste kosher for Pesach?

mommyX2

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 2:09 pm
is it kosher? I couldnt find it in one book I looked...does anyone have any info on it. it is flouride free...which I think the other brands are not, so the kids can swallow it...please let em know. thanks.

SomebodyElse

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 6:23 pm
I was just wondering this myself. Did none of the guides mention it? It's not in Blumenkrantz.

mrskarz

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 6:30 pm
It's not in any of the guides, which doesn't mean it's chametz but I was told by my Rav its better to just buy one of the brands that is for sure good-- Aquafresh or Crest.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 6:30 pm
I too wanted to know this... but it looks like we'll have to stick to water for our toddler's toothbrush. Dentist said that water is just as good as the toddler toothpaste anyway...
But if anyone finds out if it is in fact good, please let me know. I'd love to buy a new tube, even at the last minute.

avimom

Post Tue, Apr 07 2009, 10:18 pm
It's not kosher at all and we were told not to use it year round cause the kids swallow it. After much searching, I found Toms of Maine- it has a hechsher, check their website. They make a flouride free silly strawberry AND it's kosher for pesach too! DS loves it- wouldn't use any other.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics