Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Freebies/promotions

pgk

Post Mon, Mar 23 2009, 7:10 pm
A friend of mine is expecting twins - she's not in the best financial situation and she'll need all the help she can get. I was just wondering if any of you "multiple moms" received any special freebies/promotions from any of the big companies after the birth of your multiples.

Chocoholic

Post Mon, Mar 23 2009, 8:10 pm
http://www.babyplace.us.com/?c.....4423:

AND I suggest checking out the links... lots of freebies!

Sleep

Post Mon, Mar 23 2009, 8:26 pm
Due to the many twins being born these days-companies really don't give many freebees. These are the ones I know of or used when my twins were born 3 years ago.

Babies r us- 10% off when you buy two of the same baby gear-ex. carriages, furniture, bedding, potties etc.

Tiny Love-buy one get one free-have to do it directly through them till babies reach 1 year

Evenflo- sent some bottles and sippy cups

The first years-sent some silly toys and cups

Gerber-sent some coupons

pampers/huggies-sent some coupons

tovarena

Post Thu, Apr 23 2009, 11:41 am
If she's using formula and happens to be using Similac, they have a program through the pediatricians where the dr. can fill out a form to send in and they send a free case of formula per child. I would bet that the other formula makers probably have something similar.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more