Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
ER?
Previous  1  2

elf123

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 11:37 pm
Okay, who watched the final episode? What did we think? I have mixed feelings....really just "a day like any other" as Haleh, the nurse said at one point...but I did feel kind of on the verge of tears throughout, not sure why...and I was REALLY upset that the mother gave birth to twin girls and then hemorrhaged to death, and they never even showed her husband and children after that! It's hard to believe that the show's REALLY over and not coming back...true, it's had its ups and downs, but I've been watching it for so many years that I can't believe it won't be on anymore.

NativeMom

Post Fri, Apr 03 2009, 12:46 am
Yup I just finished watching it...Goodbye ER... I almost cried! I was slightly disappointed with the ending. I wanted to know if Carter and his wife worked things out and I was kind of hoping Abby and Kovach would be back and the whole thing with the mother and twins was sad and they were forgotten about.
All in all it was a great show.

Mitzvahmom

Post Fri, Apr 03 2009, 1:22 am
I watched it from the beginning

They left open to many story lines...oh well

windowsill

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:48 pm
Hi! I'm new here, I watched ER on DVD from season 1 - took me around 6 months to finish up to season 13. I loved the show - I think it is the best drama I have ever watched, although the last few seasons were quite boring... I don't live in US so can only watch on DVD, the problem is I'll have to wait until the next season comes out which can be in ages time... shame!
So now it ended? for good? whats coming up next??!!

elf123

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 6:24 pm
Hi, first of all, welcome to Imamother! Second, wow, I'm impressed! I can't believe you watched HUNDREDS of episodes of ER in such a short time! You must have been watching it obsessively every day/night! It definitely had a good run while it lasted, although most fans agree with you that the last few seasons were kind of "shvach!" Even so, I would have kept watching it if the show hadn't ended....As far as "what's next," the producers started a new show that airs at the same night/time as ER, about cops...frankly, I can't emotionally invest myself in another show right now...it takes a while to get into it, and for it to get good, and you never know if it will continue...I have a few other shows now that I watch regularly, on other nights, and I feel like I have enough shows to watch that I like (and I think I'm kind of "picky"), but I will definitely miss ER, it's like the end of an era...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics