Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Job at Husband's Workplace

MMEC123

Post Mon, Feb 20 2006, 10:10 am
A great job opportunity has opened up at DH's place of work. I know many people say not to do that (mix business with pleasure, so to speak). It's perfect hours for me, it's not a bad commute, pay is good, and it's something that I'm good at. Is it really dumb? Pros/cons? Anyone here do it?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Feb 20 2006, 10:16 am
Why don't you, at least, try it. You don't have to stay forever, and neither does he!

amother

Post Mon, Feb 20 2006, 10:44 am
My husband and I work in the same place and it's great. We dont do the exact same thing in the company and we dont see each other the whole time. We work in different parts of the office. Its actually great- we try not to mix work with talking about things that need to be dont at home, shopping etc. but when we need to its great. Sometimes one of us will go home make lunch and bring it back. So far nothing negative.

raizy

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:24 pm
its best when you are not on the same floor or office . but in the same company. so like that u can always share the lunch time to catch up. and plan ahead. and eat lunch in a nice company.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics