Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Inexpensive kids shoes

URMe

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 2:51 pm
Where can I get good European shoes for my toddlers under $40?
I'm in the ny,nj area
TIA

cassandra

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 2:58 pm
Daffy's?

zigi

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 3:41 pm
if you know the size you can buy online at amazon, they have european brands for under 40$ daffys also has a lot. they are in the atlantic mall and 34th street in manhatten

Ronit

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 4:09 pm
yes I was in daffy's on 34th st on sunday. they had really adorable brand name toddler shoes - most were $29.99. I was so upset that my son didnt need a new pair- I dont really like the $70 one he is wearing right now that I just recently bought.

I also have a 20% off piperlime coupon- if you need for now they have really cute puma sneakers for $20 $30 after the coupon... free shipping both ways so you dont need to worry about size.

copy this coupon code at checkout : PQKV641RWFGL

JuliaB

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 7:58 pm
I also recently got a bunch of great deals on kids shoes at Woodbury Commons (near Monsey). I bought DD Ecco sandals for $20 (they are usually $60), they also have a Geox outlet and the toddler shoes were all under $40. They also have a stride rite outlet, but they aren't European. Actually, neither are Ecco or Geox, but they are high end.

Daffy's is also a great place for kids' shoes. I buy DD shoes there all the time.

3Qts

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 8:02 pm
6pm.com

OldYoung

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 8:04 pm
endless.com has european kids' shoes for under $40. Their shoes are free shipping and returns.

Chocoholic

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 8:12 pm
What's the thing with "European" clothes, shoes etc.... In Europe, they LOVE American brands.

anuta

Post Tue, May 12 2009, 9:10 pm
OldYoung, european shoes (good brands) are soft and often all-leather, including lining, which is hard to find in american brands beyond infant/toddler sizes.
If you are looking for real cheap bargains, Kmart (suprise!) has nice toddler shoes, leather and european-looking, I just bought my son sandals for $16 (brand "fisher price"), but they also end at size 12 or so...

gottago

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 10:04 am
Ebay is great. I searched for "Girls 29" in shoes. It works because I put in the european size only. I got primigi boots for under $30 and Umi shoes for $19

gottago

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 10:05 am
Just to clarify, I bought NEW shoes at those prices. You can specify that you only want new.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains