Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Do You Notice / Look for Evidence of Pregnancy/Nidda?
Previous  1  2  3  4

CrunchyNotFlakey

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 2:30 am
when people ask me if I'm expecting or (not-frum people) if I'm going to have more kids, I always answer "Not today!"

It's sufficiently weird and off-putting that it usually ends the conversation

imamama

Post Wed, Jul 15 2009, 4:16 am
A friend of mine told me her husband knew I was pregnant very early on, because we at their house on Shabbos, and then we ate there again 2 weeks later, and we were still passing stuff to each other Tongue Out
Then we ate there again basically every week for the next 4 months, because I was just so sick, and this friend and her husband are incredibly wonderful people.

I'm not on the lookout to see if people are niddah or not, but sometimes I notice something for whatever reason. It's not like a get some kinda thrill out of knowing another woman's status. It's part of life.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 15 2009, 4:47 am
hi im married about 7 months like right after we got married I relized vry quickly not to say how I was feeling or if I was in the mood of eating something cuz if I would a certain "friend' would ask me "ur soooo pregnant...'' and sometimes I would ignore her one time I had it and said im NOT pregnant although I definately wish I was! yesterday I met her again she got married a couple weeks after me and shes nice and big in her maternity clothes the whole conversation she was literally talking to my stomache as if it was my face! I know its not yet the right time for me to have my baby but if other ppl will keep their comments to themselves it would make dealing with it so much easier. Like I would need more then one hand to count the ppl who told me it makes no sense to buy new clothes cuz after u get married nothing will fit anywayz cuz of pregnancy and thats like not by me sorry for the long vent
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette