Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
At what age did you move your baby out of your room?
Previous  1  2

At what age did you move your baby out of your room
3 months  
 15%  [ 7 ]
4-5 months  
 11%  [ 5 ]
6-7 months  
 22%  [ 10 ]
8-9 months  
 6%  [ 3 ]
10 months plus  
 43%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 44

LubavitchLeah

Post Mon, Mar 06 2006, 1:28 am
We cannot put our 8 month boy in the 2 year old boys room, for obvious reasons. I dont believe anyone would sleep, let alone the danger aspect of my mischevious 2 year old, on the baby. Our older daughter should not, if possible share a room with a baby waking up at all hours, plus for her tznius, this would not be good chinuch if it can be avoided. THUS we have a very large room and have his crib in a convenient part of the room, somewhat away from our beds. As our boys grow we can IYH look at moving them in together.

shmoozer

Post Mon, Mar 06 2006, 10:00 am
hisorerus wrote:
Isn't it hard when you wake up in the middle of the night, to have to get out of bed completely and go into another room to get the baby?

"what seems harder in the beginning, will be easier in the end" it's my quote to life, and it really works! sure it's hards to get out of bed, but then you train the kid to sleep though the night... and what could be better than that?

bonzie

Post Mon, Mar 06 2006, 11:16 am
I had my first baby six weeks ago and just moved her out, it was the best move we could make! Me and my husband were up all night for the past six weeks picking her up e/ time she gave a tiny whimper, then we woke her up by doing that and we were up trying to put her back to sleep and she'd be so cranky the next day it was crazy, anyway the past two nights she slept in her own room and we are like new ppl who could actually function somewhat, I turn on a alarm to wake me up around her feeding times just in case her crying doesn't wake me up anyway so far its great I hope it stays this way!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics