Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelorette
Previous  1  2  3

mc'cutie

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 11:39 am
I read somewhere online that the producers of the show asked Ed to come back so that there will be at least one option for her at the end..
I wonder if that is true.

Fresca

Post Wed, Jul 15 2009, 1:29 am
mc'cutie wrote:
I read somewhere online that the producers of the show asked Ed to come back so that there will be at least one option for her at the end..
I wonder if that is true.

you might be right. I'm not surprised that she let Reid go..

pomegranate

Post Wed, Jul 15 2009, 10:24 am
it is interesting to watch but every week I become more convinced that this show is bogus. and if so then jillian is a phenomenal actress. maybe a part of it is true but I think half is made up and not her true feelings or in the process of her desire to find true love and the man of her dreams

lovingmomof3

Post Wed, Jul 15 2009, 11:19 am
I don't know why anyone would ever want to be a bachlor or bachlorette?
I feel sorry for jillian harris. I don't think she'll end up with anyone at the end.

mc'cutie

Post Tue, Jul 21 2009, 11:59 am
I am starting to feel bad for Jillian, I feel that the producers of the show should be more careful when selecting the men that sign up, if there would be more suitable men that came on to the show for Jillian she would have a better choice, all the producers are concerned about is having a great show with lots of drama otherwise it would be boring.

I think that Ed is the only one that would be a match for her. Also is Reid coming back next week, I saw the previews and it looks like hes coming back...

Lefty

Post Tue, Jul 21 2009, 12:11 pm
mc'cutie wrote:
I am starting to feel bad for Jillian, I feel that the producers of the show should be more careful when selecting the men that sign up, if there would be more suitable men that came on to the show for Jillian she would have a better choice, all the producers are concerned about is having a great show with lots of drama otherwise it would be boring.

I think that Ed is the only one that would be a match for her. Also is Reid coming back next week, I saw the previews and it looks like hes coming back...

I heard her say in a radio interview that she's never gone to Chicago!! and Ed's from there.
Can it be that they are together and she's never been to Chicago????? I doubt it!

mc'cutie

Post Tue, Jul 21 2009, 2:49 pm
so maybe she did choose Reid at the end? I guess we will just have to wait and see....

Lefty

Post Tue, Jul 21 2009, 3:08 pm
mc'cutie wrote:
so maybe she did choose Reid at the end? I guess we will just have to wait and see....

why not kypton?

blueyes

Post Tue, Jul 21 2009, 5:04 pm
I cant wait to see the finale, isnt that crazy lol

JC

Post Tue, Jul 28 2009, 8:29 am
Feh... Well, I dont really like either of them. Glad that Reid and Kypton are still available, I think they can do better!

Lefty

Post Tue, Jul 28 2009, 11:12 am
abc does NOT work by me.....
I was trying to watch Bachelorette online.....
Where else can I watch it??

Fresca

Post Thu, Jul 30 2009, 11:12 pm
Why did ABC take it off? I didn't watch the finale...

anon

Post Thu, Jul 30 2009, 11:20 pm
WHAAAT?! Where is it?? They posted both the finale and the After the Rose episode and now the whole show is gone! I also didn't see the finale or After the Rose yet.

momtoesty

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 10:01 am
Anyone know where to watch it? I was in middle of episode 8 when ABC removed it from their site!!

myfriends715

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 12:06 pm
sidereel.com
surfthechannel.com

anon

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 2:33 pm
I found it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile.....ideos

Each episode is broken up into 10 videos, but it works and it's good quality.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics