Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Update on Three Bochurim in Jail

yaelinIN

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 6:42 pm
The English language Hamodia made this their front page for their weekend (Wednesday) edition, so I guess I can give over the picture and assure everyone that, baruch HaShem, the youngest boy (whose trial was over Pesach time) will be returning very soon to Israel to serve out his sentence. http://collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=4610

Merrymom

Post Sun, Aug 02 2009, 9:57 pm
Thank you for keeping us posted. I say the boys names when I daven every day and hope they will all be back soon bezh".

sarahd

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 1:37 am
But I understand that YWN is saying that those reports were premature and the bochur is not close to being returned yet. Sad http://www.theyeshivaworld.com......html

yaelinIN

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 6:22 am
The world and especially Japan is not a bag of microwave popcorn!! Smile

There are mounds of bureaucracy to go through to get things to happen in Japan -- does anyone remember that this trial took a YEAR to happen and that was mamash a nes (there was a very famous terrorist case recently in Japan that took 10 years to happen)!!

The fact that ANYTHING was signed is even bigger a NES -- the askanim were thinking a year or more before the Japanese authorities would consider consenting to sending him to Japan to serve his sentence (NOT BE FREE!!!! The President of Israel has to sign legal documents stating the boy will serve his term in jail.)

Everyone calm down. The process has begun and will the boy will return to Israel but not today.

Someone who knows the system

yaelinIN

Post Mon, Aug 03 2009, 9:31 am
I can say I know what is going on because my husband has been working with the askanim on this case for well over a year, has made multiple emails, phone calls and trips around the world to help in this case. Much of what is said here and elsewhere is rumor, incorrect facts and just plain hopefulness. But nonetheless, we can daven for them and every prisoner, guilty or not, in jails throughout the world.

Yael

Crayon210

Post Wed, Aug 05 2009, 3:38 pm
Please do not discuss lashon hara on this thread (or any other, for that matter).

ValleyMom

Post Wed, Aug 05 2009, 8:13 pm
I don'think the intent of this thread was to malign the boys... just a means of keeping us posted and up to date with the proceedings. Perhaps the OP began this thread to make us aware that we should continue to say tehillim for the boys because their journey is far from over.

Crayon210

Post Wed, Aug 05 2009, 9:11 pm
That's fine. I had to remove a lot of problematic posts, though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics