Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Online paid surveys

Ozmom

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 1:28 am
Has anyone tried it?
Is it legit?
is it worth it?

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 2:47 am
I took them all the time, never saw a red cent. stopped. waste of time.

supermommy

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 9:49 am
not worth your time. Most are probably not legit. I once did a real survey (someone came to my door and did a survey for $25 but it took so long it wasn't worth it in the end either) nimshal: There's no such a thing as easy $.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 9:56 am
Iused to love to do them over thephone and online and never had anything from it.

happy2beme

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 1:55 pm
I use to do them all the time & never got anything like e/o else!!! u have to get so many points just to get $5... I forsure answered 70 or so & didnt get anything... & then they didnt reallly send them so often so u had to wait.... now that I stopped doing it they keep sending me them but I just hit delete:) I think the ones I did was frm NFO Survey or s/t? I can check if u want- im sure I have an email sitting in my inbox frm them ! Smile

Ozmom

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 3:05 pm
thanks all

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 4:08 pm
I've gotten money from nfo online surveys. some surveys get you 10 points, some surveys get you 75 points. once you get 1,000 points you get $10. so yes, it could take a while- it depends how often they send you surveys (sometimes I'll get a few a week, sometimes I won't get any for a month). they have also sent me surveys in the mail - some pay you $1, some pay you $5 or $10, but those don't come so often. I've also gotten sample diapers and shampoo to try for them and then report on. I don't think they paid for those, but I got free shampoo and diapers!
If anyone wants to sign up, please PM me, cuz I think I can get points for referrals.

Frumom

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 5:43 pm
Its a scam... Dont waste your time! Looks enticing though

Post Wed, Mar 15 2006, 5:46 pm
I can show you my checks! (well, I can't cuz we cashed them already) NFO is NOT a scam! it's NOT a way to make a parnassah! but you can get real money.

happy2beme

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 10:02 am
I agree NFO is not a scam but u can waste so much time on 'net answering questions to get $10! (I I mean 100's of hours!) if they would send it to me in mail then maybe worth it... NFO sent it to u in mail?

ektsm

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 10:03 am
So what's a good place to go?

didan

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 1:20 pm
B"H

I've never done it myself, but a very close friend works at NFO (the behind the scenes, not someone you'll ever speak with). It's completely legit, they'll pay you for answering surveys, though I don't know how much and how long it takes.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 10:22 pm
I'm trying out the free diapers (for 3 weeks) next month and they pay $10
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics