Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I just realized...

Mirabelle

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 9:36 pm
I just realized that all 3 of my girls have the same Hebrew birthday...isn't that bizarre???

I wonder if there is some sort of interesting deeper meaning in that... Scratching Head

leomom

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 9:41 pm
I'd consider that their real birthday, and I think it's amazing!! What a special date on the calendar for your family.

Mirabelle

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 9:44 pm
I mean, obviously the twins have the same birthday (duh), but I just think what are the odds of three kids in one family with the same Hebrew birthday?

You are right, it is the "real" birthday and I think we will always need to do something special on that day!

leomom

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 10:01 pm
How about having a birthday party? Idea

Very Happy

greenfire

Post Sun, Oct 25 2009, 10:02 pm
kool yet nothing is obvious ... there were twins born on 2 dif dates of different calendar years ... I think it was last december 31, 2008 and january 1, 2009

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 9:06 pm
DiznyIma wrote:
I just realized that all 3 of my girls have the same Hebrew birthday...isn't that bizarre???

I wonder if there is some sort of interesting deeper meaning in that... Scratching Head

I know of a family where all 5 children,(NO TWINS) Have the same hebrew birthday. To add to the bizarreness, they were all born on a YT.

Kumphort

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 9:22 pm
My twins were born on my DS's English Bday so 3/4 of the kids have the same bday, still trying to figure out how we are going to work out bday parties
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics