Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Who got to shul on Pesach?

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Apr 15 2006, 9:42 pm
The first day I heard Tal in shul; I had never done that before; and all days I heard Hallel in shul; I had never done that before, either!!!!!

I was able to hear and answer and it was pretty sweet!

southernbubby

Post Sat, Apr 15 2006, 10:50 pm
On Pesach I never make it to shul until the last day when I need to go for yizkor.

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Apr 15 2006, 11:05 pm
Really? Do you have shiurim or guests to visit you?

If I didn't get to shul, I wouldn't have left the house from Tuesday until Sunday!!!!!

Tefila

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 2:50 am
Quote:
On Pesach I never make it to shul until the last day

With me too, the last two days I make it to shul. Confused

southernbubby

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 6:23 am
Some people did stop in and we had meal guests. My regular shiur that is in my house for this month was not held yesterday. I took a walk with my daughter but my walking is not good enough to get me all the way to shul. I will probably go to a shteibel a couple of blocks away for yizkor. In general though, Pesach is so food centered that I daven at home while getting everything in the oven.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 9:32 am
My parents were here for Yom Tov, so on Shabbos I used the opportunity to bring my 3 older girls to shul (8, 7, and 5). My mom stayed with my little ones. My girls sat quielty and davened what they could. After shul, a man came up to my husband and told him that our girls were too wild during Shir Hashirim. shock 1. My daughters were with me the ENTIRE time. 2. We didn't arrive until after Kedusha of Musaf! Oh well!

yrs1025

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 9:54 am
We only made it to shul Shabbos morning.

willow

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 12:04 pm
haha I am lucky I made it through the meals!!!!

BlumaG

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 9:01 pm
we were up by 9.30 yom tov mornings so we wnet ot shul at 11am, we were there for kriah and musaf and were both girls were v happy to b with "tatty" for duchening

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 9:28 pm
I was just beyond exhausted in the morning - besides our shuln is not baby friendly. I actually did go to a small shul because DH wanted to show S.M. off to his friends but I didnt have patience to stay for Tal because the baby was acting up.

raizy

Post Sun, Apr 16 2006, 10:42 pm
hahha what shul I happy I survived the meals and the day . nevermind shul. maybe if I am lucky I will take them the secound half. for duchening only. now how is my hubby suppose to take 4 boys under his tallus without anyone running away. now that is what I want to see. I am already chuckling!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics