Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Male coworker speaks like a trash can. how to respond?
Previous  1  2  3

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 10:38 am
oh and btw - back in my younger years - the week after I got married and came back to work ... a group of 6 female co-workers all asked me "so how was the zex" - I was sweet, innocent & even shy back then ... I can assure you the last thing on my mind was to give them any satisfaction of thinking that they stirred my emotions ... and although I was quite embarrassed by their rudeness - to them they thought it was funny based on the fact that they knew that not only was I religious but a virgin as well ... all I did was roll my eyes at their immaturity Rolling Eyes

come on why would you give anyone the satisfaction of thinking their rudeness has any clout in your life or your everyday living ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 10:43 am
penguin wrote:

But I do think most "normal", foul-mouthed men, would be more respectful around a religious person.

on the contrary - many would prefer "getting her goat" and purposefully mocking to see the reaction of a religious person ...

prettyone

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 10:46 am
greenfire wrote:
quite frankly I'm not going to change myself for you or anybody else Exclamation

Im sure that makes you very popular.

do you also blast the music at your desk when the person next to you asks you to lower it because she has a migrane?

if you know your husband hates fish do you make it anyway cause "I'm not going to change myself for you or anybody else "?

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 10:55 am
prettyone wrote:
greenfire wrote:
quite frankly I'm not going to change myself for you or anybody else Exclamation

do you also blast the music at your desk when the person next to you asks you to lower it because she has a migrane?

if you know your husband hates fish do you make it anyway cause "I'm not going to change myself for you or anybody else "?

there's is quite a difference between telling someone to change their personality and causing agmas nefesh to someone with a migraine ... and what would be the point of cooking food that the other person won't eat ... puhleeze Rolling Eyes

prettyone

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 11:07 am
so maybe it causes s/o agmas nefesh to be on the receiving end of such explicit language.or maybe its embarressing to them when s/o comments like that on their pregnancy.

being sensitive to someone when they are around is not called changing your personality its simply being sensitive

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 11:12 am
prettyone wrote:
so maybe it causes s/o agmas nefesh to be on the receiving end of such explicit language.or maybe its embarressing to them when s/o comments like that on their pregnancy.

being sensitive to someone when they are around is not called changing your personality its simply being sensitive

stop bringing up the pregnancy comment ... I already agreed with you that it was rude ...

besides if a person is going to change it has to come from within for themselves ... not because someone else demands it ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 14 2009, 11:13 am
prettyone wrote:

nice dig ... OUCH !!!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics