Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Oy! That was SCARY!!!

Mishie

Post Thu, Apr 20 2006, 9:27 am
On Monday evening (the day before Erev Shvi'I shel Pesach), My 4.5 yr. old daughter was playing outside, right outside my kitchen, where I was preparing dinner. All of the sudden I heard a loud BANG and then a SHREEK!!!!!!!!!! Someone pushed my daughter and she fell flat on her head.
I gave her an Ice to suck on and also to put on her head, and she calmed down. (I didn't find any bump).
About 1/2 an hour later she starts crying that her head is burning and then she starts VOMITING!!!!!! Puke
I had to give her a bath, she was such a mess!!!
She played in the bath for a while and then asked to come out.
Meantime, I put the rest of my kids and baby to sleep. And I told DH that I think she should see a DR. So, I took her to the Emergency Clinic, while DH stayed with the rest of the kids.
I had to pull over a couple of times on the way to the E.R., because the kept on having to throw up more. Puke Puke Puke
I was SOOOO scared.
When we got there, the Dr. checked her and said we have to take her to the hospital immedietly as she suspects a concussion and contusion!!!!!!!
So, I rushed her back home, and DH took her to the Hosp.

B"H, She's OK!!! The Nurosurgeon who checked her said she looks OK, and didn't need to have a CT.

What a relief!!!!
I don't want to tell you what was going through my head.... until my DH called to tell me that they're on their way home. B"H!!!

Shaking Pale

yrs1025

Post Thu, Apr 20 2006, 11:55 pm
B"H she is ok.

chavamom

Post Fri, Apr 21 2006, 12:44 am
That happend to my 2nd ds when he was about 3. Very scary indeed! Glad all turned out OK.

baby's mom

Post Fri, Apr 21 2006, 3:09 am
wow, that sounds scary, B"H everything is OK.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics