Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Spit up

Secbeb

Post Wed, Apr 26 2006, 11:16 pm
Anyone have any suggestions how to reduce spitup? My baby is always spitting up. I burp her every time she eats and she still goes through at least five onesies a day from spitting up all over them. She's 3 months old and she always smells like spit up. What should I do? (BTW she is thank G-d a very healthy chubby baby, this inconvenience is not affecting her health.)

baby's mom

Post Wed, Apr 26 2006, 11:24 pm
You can try a bib, easier to replace then changing her clothes each time.

cindy324

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 1:52 pm
I second the bib idea. my babies were also big spitters. Just by the larger plastic backed ones, a whole bunch of them.

BlumaG

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 1:59 pm
yay for bibs
nothing else works
my 1st was a terrible spitter and I refused bibs bc then u cudnt c her cute outfits, 2nd kid wore bibs Smile

shoy18

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 5:06 pm
I hate a major spit upper, I burped every ounce he drank. My dr told me to use Enfamil AR it has added rice to make it thicker to digest, which worked pretty well. The dr can also give you a perscripion for Zantac, which didnt do much bec it tasted so bad my baby wouldnt take it

Shimmysmom

Post Thu, May 04 2006, 9:43 am
also, try to keep baby as upright as possible for a while after feeding. I find this helps

Expecting

Post Thu, May 04 2006, 10:12 am
are you nursing? do you notice it more when you eat certain foods? I would get her tested for allergies...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics