Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Side bangs

speciwoman

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:38 pm
I'm going to get side bangs cut on my sheitel tonight, and I found this photo to show the sheitel macher. What do you think?

Picture of bangs

http://whoorl.com/wp-content/u.....b.jpg

raspberry tea

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:41 pm
looks great

flowerpower

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:42 pm
I don't like this picture as an example. If you google by images side bangs you will get much nicer pictures.

speciwoman

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:46 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I don't like this picture as an example. If you google by images side bangs you will get much nicer pictures.

That's where I got this picture. Do you have any good ideas for another one I can use? I've never had bangs before, so any help would be great.

I should add that my sheitel is a ponytail sheitel, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a photo of someone with a pony.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:48 pm
I'll check it out for you. Hold on.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 1:52 pm

speciwoman

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 2:06 pm
Thanks, FlowerPower. The second and third are a bit thick for me, but the first and last are nice. I'll show them to the sheitel macher!

Mishie

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 2:06 pm
I like the bangs on the second photo which flowerpower posted!!

mrsERK

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 2:07 pm
I actually prefer the original picture you posted - the bangs look a little lighter, and since you said you've never had side bangs before you might want to start out light.

speciwoman

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 2:09 pm
evers10 wrote:
I actually prefer the original picture you posted - the bangs look a little lighter, and since you said you've never had side bangs before you might want to start out light.

I definitely want light. My main concern is just covering the hairline, not covering my entire forehead. Also, right now there are bangs that came with the sheitel, but they are very long, so I put them behind my ears and they look like peyes!

mrsERK

Post Wed, Apr 21 2010, 2:17 pm
I would show the sheitel stylist a bunch of different options, but the most important thing is to have her look at the sheitel itself on you, and with your face/forehead.
Having side bangs myself - start light and see what you like. Maybe ask the stylist to cut a bit of bangs first, then put it on and see and then have her cut more if you think you still want them thicker?
Can you bring a friend with you to help give guidance?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels