Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Carpet Beetles plus testing for moth!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 10:40 am
I unpacked everything from the bottom of my closet for the exterminator to exterminate the carpet beetles...whew did I work hard!!!! Lately, I've seen small flies in my house so I saved one of it for the exterminator to see. He just left my house and claims it looks like moths!!! He's going to test it!!! I am praying that it shouldnt be!!! He said moths is major job -- all clothing need to be dry cleaned or in commerical freezer. Plus you need to unpack entire closet!!! Banging head Sad Just needed to vent!!!

ValleyMom

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 6:21 pm
Oh!
I had an issue like that in my master bath.

It turned out to be something called "drain flies" (name??!)

At any rate it was because we had a slow leak IN the pipe and the moisture attracted these $#% flies--which reproduce like rabbits.

SOoooo, it wasnt the END of the world just took a few days and they slowly vanished..

Welll, that and some major fly swatters.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 22 2010, 6:55 pm
OP here, tnx Valleymom for your reply! At least not everyone is ignoring me!!!! Crying Did your flies vanish just like that or did you exterminate? Anyone else ever had moths???
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics