Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Miele, Electrolux or Dyson canister vacuum

mimama

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 1:27 pm
We need a new vacuum cleaner. I am looking at a canister over an upright for various reasons. We want to spend 4-5 hundred, and all three of these are in our price range. Anyone can tell me which would you recomed, or which would you not?
thank you,

bsimchah

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 3:33 pm
I have Miele, I am very very happy with it!! Very lightweight!! does not make a loud noise. Does not take up alot of room.

nylon

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 3:56 pm
I've had 2 Dysons. (The first is still working--we had to sell it when we moved from the UK.) I currently have a DC25 Ball; the previous one was a DC08 Animal. THe only concern I would have is that Dyson's canister range is limited in the US; that's why we wound up with an upright this time.

The Dyson is not lightweight, but it performs very well. I went and bought a 2nd, so I guess you can say I was very happy with it!

luvsdarkchocolate

Post Thu, May 06 2010, 4:41 pm
Love my Dyson. I have had it for 5 years. It is loud but it does not bother me.

One feature I really like it that it is easy to unblock if something like a toothbrush, pen or paint brush gets sucked into the hose [my cleaning lady has vacuumed up each of these from under the furniture].
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry