Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Last minute toys for yom tov

SV

Post Tue, May 18 2010, 9:18 am
I am ahead of schedule as usual...I would like to get a couple new toys/books for my kids to keep them occupied over yom tov, especially tomorrow morning while Tatti is trying to rest. Do you have any suggestions of something inexpensive I can get at a local Target/Walmart or even dollar store? We have legos already, and a lot of little cars (I have boys ages 4 and 2, I am mostly concerned about my 4-year old). Obviously things like stickers and crayons are out. Any recommendations? Thanks!

RachelEve14

Post Tue, May 18 2010, 9:28 am
New puzzle (if you do puzzles)
Plastic toy animals (this kept my kids busy for hours one YK when they were about that age)
If you want to play with the 4 year old, Cariboo is a fun game (but you woudl need to do it with him)
Mr. Potato Head

YALT

Post Tue, May 18 2010, 9:31 am
are you in Brooklyn?
Before Pesach, Amazing Savings had a really great "toy" called CORDZ. It's a velcro board with dif colored shoelaces that they created pictures with. It was the greatest thing I got for Pesach. Used on ages 2, 4, 6.
the "travel one" was $2.99.
I want to go back and get the big case which is hard plastic (rather than a cardboard box) and comes with more. That one was I think $7.99
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers