Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Death

supermom

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 11:41 am
I got a couple of questions that are in my mind maybe some of you can inspire me.

Number One: How does a person feel that they didn't see a person die before their loved on passes away? My husbands grandmothers sister just passed away. Sad And his grandmother was suppose to come see her sister in another week. She hasn't seen her in like years. This is also her last sibling that is alive. (Thanks to the holocaust). How does a person feel?

Number two: How does a person know when they are going to die? Someone in our community went to see her father (whom she hasn't seen in six years) in a different country and right before he died he called up his grandson in Israel and asked him to say vediu with him, and he finished he died. Why is it a person only after he finishes he dies? Like another person it happened to he started to say a part of the siddur that no one really knows by heart and especially not this guys father whom wasn't even frum. And only after he finished he died. I am stumped maybe someone can enlighten me or maybe I should stop thinking? Confused

Tefila

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 11:11 pm
Super love, these questions r brilliant but need to be addressed to G-D Himself Wink

Concerning your second question all I can say from a few previous experiances with different people that yes for some reason unbeknown to us some knew when they knew they were going to die. Since They a) wrote a letter only to be found afterwards by their kids or b) called their kids a day before Confused

Halavay we all knew when though. Confused
Moshiach should come now Exclamation then that wouldn't be a concern for us Very Happy

happyone

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 11:25 pm
[quote="Tefila"]

Halavay we [u]all[/u] knew when though. Confused
Moshiach should come now Exclamation then that wouldn't be a concern for us Very Happy[/quote]

Amen!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics