Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Perfume suggestions
Previous  1  2  3

ccc

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 8:10 pm
up to my 3rd bottle of "viva la juicy", lots of compliments, costs 85 for larger size

energy11

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 8:22 pm
I Love "Un Jardin sur le Nil."
My second favorite is Issey Miyake: L'eau D'Issey.
If you are in Israel, JADE.

Anais Anais - I used to wear in HS, but I believe they changed it now, as I recently smelt it and it is way stronger than it used to be!!

Fabulous

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 8:26 pm
gold21 wrote:
perfume actually varies in strength from one person to another. while one person has to spray it really lightly to get the right amount of scent, others have to spray more. with my perfume, I give it three full spritzes, which is considered a lot, and it barely shows up...

omg, same here. I always wonder how people smell so strongly. I could spray myself up with three different types with more than 3 sprays each and it still wouldn't be strong or last more than an hour or so. Confused

mommy24

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 9:03 pm
nr wrote:
Thanks for posting the links;
http://www.sephora.com/browse/.....15342
Is this a popular perfume? Is sounds nice. Am I crazy if I buy it without smellingit first? Do people buy from sephora? If I don't like it can I return it? I do all my shopping online, don't have time to go to stores. Thanks everybody!!

not sure about other stores, but if you get it from Sephora I am pretty sure you can return it. Their return policy is great, if you tried a product and weren't happy you can return it and get credited back to your CC. I bought a moisurizer that a salesperson told me was great, natural , everything I was looking for and I used it for 2 weeks - it caused me to break out a little I went and returned it no problem.

JC

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 9:43 pm
These are the two I like
Stella, by Stella McCartney
Ange ou Demon- Le Secret, by Givenchy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics