Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Elliptical Machine

MinnieMa

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 6:27 pm
I'm looking to buy an elliptical machine. Does anyone have one that they are very happy with. I want to spend in the 3's

red sea

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 6:29 pm
3s? how many 0's follow?

I have one that is top of the line thats made for the home and if I were to buy again I would get a used professional kind, since I wouldn't be paying for a new one of those. The 2 just don't compare, the ones at the gym are so much better.

Go to the store and try them out and you'll get a feel for which you like.

amother

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 7:06 pm
Red sea, which home one do you have? I have the top of the line Precor home version and absolutely love it, but it was not cheap at all.

(I'm the only person I know crazy enough to buy this thing, so I figured I'd better stay anonymous)

red sea

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 7:10 pm
Oh, when we bought it the store did not have the precor so we got the top norditrack one, I did hear the precor was better, but is it as good as their professional line, thats what I use at the gym and my one at home does not measure up.

amother

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 7:12 pm
Red sea - they are almost identical. I used it at the gym and then decided to buy it. They are both amazing!

me

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 9:45 pm
We have a nordic track (a few years old). We got a floor model so we were able to bargain them down at Sears. I would say it's pretty good - that is when I use it! Otherwise it's unfortunately left for decoration. It's very big though, so you have to have room.

MinnieMa

Post Tue, May 30 2006, 8:55 am
I love the one at the gym too- but I'm not looking to spend in the thousands. I really wanted to spend in the 3 hundreds. I guess I really have to try them out in the stores. Any recommendations where to guy besides sears (I went to sears already).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise