Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Funny Video

aidelmaidel

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 10:24 am
For those of you who have a sense of humor about the Jewish Music World (and Uncle Moishy), I'm putting a link below of a funny video.

Just a warning and FYI - for the last few months a scene from a historical movie about WWII in which Hitler has a freakout, has been used for mashups and funny videos all over the internet. The clip below has this scene with funny subtitles. I'm giving the link instead of inserting into the post in case people might be sensitive to this.

http://www.funnyordie.com/vide.....worst

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 10:39 am
I've watched the original mashups, but I find this extremely distasteful. Firstly I think it's wrong to do this to the singers. Secondly, even if it's a joke, saying that now they won't ever forget about the holocaust is quite frankly, horrifying to me. Joke or not, no one should ever 'joke' about the holocaust in this way. It wasn't humorous to me in any way.

Mommastuff

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 12:00 pm
this was in bad taste. Some things you don't mix with humor
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links