Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What a Daughter!!!!!
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Sun, Jun 25 2006, 10:28 am
I reread the article and it looks like this daughter never really had a chance to find a shidduch or even to have friends. She was the caretaker from her earliest years. Her life was full with her mother in it and she never felt the lack of a husband and children. From her mother's standpoint, her depression and severe illnesses kept her from being the mother in the situation. A mother lives for her child. Most of us would give up our very lives for our children. This mother appears not to have been able to function as the parent.
The daughter's last line is that after a lifetime which was full of unconditional love, she is now alone and empty. Hopefully, she will find someone, maybe a little girl in need of a mother, to raise and care for.

faigie

Post Mon, Jun 26 2006, 4:55 pm
.it would kill me quicker if I knew my kid wouldnt have a family. becuase of ME.

chen

Post Tue, Jun 27 2006, 8:51 am
faigie wrote:
.it would kill me quicker if I knew my kid wouldnt have a family. becuase of ME.

I think that's true for most mothers. While parents are willing to sacrifice for their children, few parents want children to sacrifice for them--certainly not to that extent.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational