Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Playgroup near Ocean Parkway/Kings Highway?

spangled

Post Mon, May 31 2010, 12:49 pm
I'm looking for a playgroup for my son--he's 2 (February birthday), and I'd like to find him something nearby. We live around Ocean Parkway and Kings Highway. We're MO (I cover my hair, husband is YU type), and while we're not specifically looking for something Yeshivish, we would be okay with it (as long as they're okay with us).

Can anyone recommend something good? We don't have a car, but I don't mind walking.

And additionally, has anyone heard of the Learning Tree? I've seen signs for it on Kings Highway and 8th, but don't know anyone who's used it.

Thanks!

sivan76

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 8:12 am
Any replies on this post? I'm in the same situation. I live near Ocean Pkwy and Kings Highway and will be looking for a licensed daycare or playgroup for an 18 month old.

BTW, I know about Learning Tree. They are good, they take kids over 1 year old and the place is bright and friendly. They're not jewish but they have jewish kids and parents provide their own food. The best part is that they're open during the Summer unlike most places.

brooklyn

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 10:15 am
Years ago my daughter was in Keshet. I think they moved although still in that area. Don't know their reputation now, daughter is now in HS.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics