Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
I have a stroller but now I want a different one :(

Ilovehashem26

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 9:46 pm
I have had a stroller for 6 months. We have used it with the carseat as a travel system, as a regular stroller I dont think DS likes it, its not so comfy, anyways I tried out my SILs stroller this weekend and now I want hers!!! She has the uppababy vista. It went over bumps so smoothly and DS was so comfy and happy in it. it just was so nice to push- I even jogged with it! and I heard that the 2009 (or was it 2010?) has an attachment option for future kids. There are just so many things that I like about it
I feel like I should just be happy with what I have- although its heavy and annoying. Confused
but once I tried the other one, I was kicking myself for not getting it-- my MIL offered to buy it for me when DS was born- but DH said it was a waste of money blablabla.. we never went and tried strollers out though. we ordered ours online.
anyways any advice?

bnm

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 10:46 pm
sell yours and buy the one you want. you have to try out carriages.... husbands don't really get a say in the matter if they are not stay at home dads. they just have to be comfortable pushing the one you chose.

Chloe

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 10:46 pm
Can you sell your current one and put that money towards a new one of your choice?
Maybe explain to your husband that a good stroller is not a waste of money. Some things are really important in a stroller and it's worth to pay for them.

I think that the one who will be the primary stroller pusher gets the last word on the choice of stroller. Smile

flowerpower

Post Mon, Oct 18 2010, 11:11 pm
If you use your stroller a lot then maybe you should consider getting it. It is sturdy and lasts a long time.

Ilovehashem26

Post Tue, Oct 19 2010, 7:36 pm
I just spoke to the company of my stroller now.. they said they will send me a new stroller- because the wheel broke.. or I should send back my stroller and they will give me a refund if I decide I dont want it....
now im so confused.. I should send it back right? and buy what I want..?? Is it bad to buy a used one? I found used uppababys on craigslist for 300$. I would prob get back about 200 for my stroller. this is a good idea right? why am I so indecisive??! Smile

bnm

Post Tue, Oct 19 2010, 7:40 pm
just make sure the ones on Craigslist are in good condition, the addon seat works only on the 2009 and 2010 so make sure you don't get an older model if you really want to be able to get the seat. I heard the 2010 goes smoother with the seat on so aim for that. go ahead and return the one you don't like if your getting a refund anyway!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics