Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Seagate Residents New York....

timeout

Post Sun, Jun 18 2006, 8:47 pm
Does anyone know information about the kosher private beach?????

amother

Post Sun, Jun 18 2006, 9:23 pm
Timeout, thanks for asking. I too would like info on that. My sons are too old for the Coney Island beach, yet they still need to play with the sand...
Every spring/summer I used to take my kids to the beach on Fridays, and they miss it this time around. The last time I went with them one of my son's eyes were just busy roaming....then I realized it was time to find a tzniusdige beach.
So if anyone can offer info, it would be greatly appreciated by 4 little pairs of hands that crave to dig in the sand..........and stay focused at it as well.....

Inspired

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 3:07 am
amother wrote:
Timeout, thanks for asking. I too would like info on that. My sons are too old for the Coney Island beach, yet they still need to play with the sand...
Every spring/summer I used to take my kids to the beach on Fridays, and they miss it this time around. The last time I went with them one of my son's eyes were just busy roaming....then I realized it was time to find a tzniusdige beach.
So if anyone can offer info, it would be greatly appreciated by 4 little pairs of hands that crave to dig in the sand..........and stay focused at it as well.....

What makes you think a seperate beach will let your son go with you? Or is it not seperate, only for clothed people?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 09 2006, 1:33 am
When I was a kid my mother used to take us to the beach in Sea Gate. That was about 20 yrs ago. I wouldn't know how to get in there nowadays. Isn't there security at the gate? How would I get through them? What would I tell them, that I'd like to come in and use their beach? And where exactly do I find an entrance to the beach?

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Sun, Jul 09 2006, 9:07 am
I lived in Seagate until I got married and my parent live there now, there were sections of the beach that were unmanned by lifegaurds, they were not swimming sections but you could at least get onto the beach and sit there clothed without many people around. Now the whole beach is fenced \"out\" I guess.
There are only a few gated enterances to the beach and you need to have a residents card to get onto the beach. Besides you cant get into Seagate unless you are going to visit someone especially during the summer the gate police are very strict.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries