Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Other premie twin going in for emergency surgery. Pls daven!

Capitalchick

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 2:26 pm
Please daven for Baer Yakov ben Emunah, who has been afflicted with the same ailment as his twin brother, Kalev Ezra. Baer Yakov is currently in emergency surgery!

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 4:29 pm
RS! Pls keep us posted.

Capitalchick

Post Tue, Nov 16 2010, 4:39 pm
Baer Yakov is in very very critical condition and is in desperate need of prayers right now. Please please daven! I know I've been asking for lots of davening, but they're really tiny and need all our prayers!

Baer Yakov ben Emunah
and
Kalev Ezra ben Emunah

mandksima

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 4:29 am
I am saying tehilllim for both of them. I fully believe that the power of tefila was the catalyst for helping my preemies survive, born even earlier than these twins. They really had such low chance of survival especially after surgery but they made it B"H and are very special 9 year olds today. Please tell the mother that I am thinking of her. If she has questions, she can get in touch with me here. Also, if the surgery was for NEC, I am familiar with that from my kids. Refuah shleima!

frumluv

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 9:58 am
Refuah Sheleimah

ariellabella

Post Tue, Nov 23 2010, 1:37 pm
An update from the mother of the twins:

"Baer is having a stable day so far, but Kalev is having a very, very bad one... Kalev is in an especially dangerous situation right now and we're even more worried than we usually are."

Please continue to say tehillim for both boys. They're both in critical condition, but Kalev needs everyone's prayers more than ever.

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Nov 23 2010, 1:45 pm
If anyone is on facebook, this is the page for the twins... they look so sweet and precious. You can get more info about what's going on with them or send a note to the parents

http://www.facebook.com/pages/.....=wall
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed