Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Picture People

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 6:51 am
Did you ever use them ? I need some opinions if they are good and worth the $$.

Chanie

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 6:58 am
2 of my brothers use them and get amazing pictures.

ny21

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:12 am
they are a good company!

I think you ca print out a coupon for the if you go to their site!

MOM222

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:17 am
I was just as happy in JC Penny and its a lot cheaper with coupons.

JMto2

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:40 am
I used PP for one of my pictures my daughter was an active toddler then I did not like that they do not have a room with a table so the child can not run away. There prices are a bit high but I have seen some gorgeous pics from them. I used JcPenny for all my other pics they came out really nice and they are much cheaper since I have grandparents parents and inlaws to give pics to I get the package and buy a few extra sheets and it is usually under $40 also you can print out coupon from there website.

ceo

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 7:43 am
I have used picture people, sears, kiddie kandids, and portrait innovations. By far, my favorite for quality of prints is portrait innovations. second is picture people.

The quality of the development, the sharpness of the image DOES vary from studio. You totally get what you pay for. I think that the image quality at Picture people is much higher than at sears or kiddie kandids.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 8:14 am
ceo wrote:
I have used picture people, sears, kiddie kandids, and portrait innovations. By far, my favorite for quality of prints is portrait innovations. second is picture people.

The quality of the development, the sharpness of the image DOES vary from studio. You totally get what you pay for. I think that the image quality at Picture people is much higher than at sears or kiddie kandids.

Portraitinnovations isn't in Ny yet . Thanks everyone for your replies.
I called PP and they told me it cost 45 for the package. It's a bit pricier than Sears but I refuse to go to Sears again.

One of the great things about PP is they do not charge a sitting fee and they pictures are ready in 1 hour.

realeez

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 3:32 pm
I've never used them (don't live in the states) but my friend loves them and she always finds coupons for a free portrait sheet.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 5:16 pm
I love PP, but I'm cheap & all the pictures I have there are with coupons for a free sitting & free 10x13. They're great because you get the pictures an hour later.

ny21

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 3:13 pm
They email you the pictures to view at home .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics