Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  1  2  3  25  26  27  Next

shanie5

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:32 am
I was out with my kids today when I realized my mini pocketbook was nowhere to be found. I keep it in my car-it has my license and medical insurance cards and one or 2 other minor items. And a pocket for my cell phone. (I have a slightly larger one for checkbook, money, etc.)

I knew I had it that morning at the Drs. office, and remember leaving with it.

We were at the mall when I couldnt find it in my car. I carried the diaper bag and other pocketbook, but spent the whole time worrying what happened to it. After asking my kids if they'd sen it, searching the car, and calling the drs. office just in case, I found it. I was wearing it over my shoulder (with the other 2 bags) the whole time!!! It got pushed to my back and I didnt realize it for over an hour!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

Merrymom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:34 am
I would say what I did if I could be anonymous Mad

louche

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:47 am
Too funny! My favorite is tearing the world apart looking for the keys that are in my hand.

bnm

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 1:55 am
I poured my hot coco into the garbage instead of the sink! B"H for Glad FoceFlex... no hot coco puddle in my garbage can

Hashemlovesme

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 3:46 am
by the time I was getting ready for bed last night I was so tired that I shampood twice accidentally before using conitioner. (something my friend did when she was engaged!)

a couple of weeks ago I completely forgot to make gefilta fish for Shabbos. I only realized when I was setting the table Fri night!

nothing too bad.

In the kitchen

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 3:59 am
I took an entire shower using only shampoo instead of body wash...I realized after the fact...

I put ds's pacifier away in the fridge at some point...no idea when/how but that's where I found it later! (before he learned how to open it on his own)

mae1984

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 4:00 am
Took my 3 year old dd to the toilet in the middle of the night, I put the dirty toilet paper on the side, and dropped the toilet roll in the toilet

In the kitchen

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 4:11 am
mae1984 wrote:
Took my 3 year old dd to the toilet in the middle of the night, I put the dirty toilet paper on the side, and dropped the toilet roll in the toilet

oy!!!!

lech lecha08

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 4:36 am
I hesitated before cutting cheese with my milchig knife because I needed to go over in my mind if by doing so, I would make the cheese milchig

yOungM0mmy

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 5:36 am
Was baking doughnuts the other night, while on the phone to my mother, and looked around frantically for my phone, went into the study looking for it, so I could check what time I had put them in the oven, and the phone was at my ear!

Couldn't get a straight sentence out yesterday while serving the kids lunch, offering them things that totally weren't available because I was mixing up my words.

DH asked me 3 times yesterday to get a certain Menorah from my parents' house, and FORGOT, again! TG my mother remembered as I was about to leave her house, after packing up all 3 kids and assorted stuff.

And this is just in the last 2 days Sad

yo'ma

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 5:51 am
Hashemlovesme wrote:
by the time I was getting ready for bed last night I was so tired that I shampood twice accidentally before using conitioner. (something my friend did when she was engaged!)

I once took a shower and my mind was so preoccupied, I think I forgot to wash my hair. Rolling Eyes

I'm constantly forgetting what I want to say. It's really starting to bug my dd and me Wink .

sarahd

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:06 am
lech lecha08 wrote:
I hesitated before cutting cheese with my milchig knife because I needed to go over in my mind if by doing so, I would make the cheese milchig

Well, that's better than what I did recently, which was to stir the stuff in the (fleishig) pot with a pareve knife (no pareve spoon at hand) in order not to make the pot fleishig. I was so proud of myself for remembering to use a pareve utensil!

In the kitchen

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:48 am
LOL with the cheese and the parve spoon! Smile

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 9:52 am
I am sooooo sick today and cant smell or taste...

I needed a STRONG coffee (obviously!) so I made it and couldn't remember if I added sweetner or not. I had to look in the garbage twice to see if there were empty equal packets but I couldn't see any. Then I tried tasting it...but I couldn't taste b/c of my cold!!! I drank the whole (STRONG) coffee not knowing if it was sweetened or not lol...oh yeah and this was after boiling the water 3 times b/c I kept forgetting that I wanted a coffee, forgot that I already boiled it, etc.

cbw

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:01 am
I was making potatoe kugel, so I beat the eggs in a bowl and then I grated the potatoes in the food processor... I spiced the egg mixture and then put it in a pan while commenting to my daughter that this batch of kugel is so eggy, the potatoes mustve been really small... so I put the egg stuff into the oven. I turned around and noticed my kids looking at me funny...then I noticed the grated potatoes...still in the food processor! my kids could not stop laughing.

observer

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:06 am
cbw, that's really funny...

I was so so tired and picked up my baby to nurse her. Instead of opening my shirt to nurse her, I started unzipping her instead!

cbw

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:27 am
I actually laughed at the thought of you opening babies strechie, I am pregnant now (excuse for the kugel fiasco?!) and can totally see myself doing that

shanie5

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:57 am
I am laughing so hard there are tears running down my face. I tried reading the responses to ds, but couldnt-the laughter got in the way!

I was nursing the baby and asking my kids if anyone saw my cell phone. It was in my hand (of course!)

clowny

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 11:13 am
I was once holding up the sifter in the air while pouring in the flour and then wondering why the kitchen floor was covered with flour.

Amital

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:24 pm
These are so funny!

So many things from my side of things...

Several times in the past week, I've been driving, then felt my heart drop as I realize I don't know where my keys are and start worrying will I get in the house and the car?

Or I have my phone on the headset, but when it rings, I answer it with the phone and can't figure out why I can't hear anything.

Or baking, I made cookies last week and couldn't figure out if I had enough cups of flour--it looked soft, but I hadn't made it before. I added more flour and ended up with TOUGH cookies.

I also cut butter with a dairy knife and then got upset I made it dairy.

I'm pregnant and have three small kids already, and therefore I'm running on a sleep deficit--does that give me an excuse? LOL
Page 1 of 27   1  2  3  25  26  27  Next Recent Topics