Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Daughter wont go to toilet at night...

coolmama

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:13 am
my DD is 3 1/2 yrs and is fully trained in day and at night. She goes to toilet b/4 bed and I must say that I don't take her again in the middle of the night. But she stays dry till the morning. The problem is, that if she ever needs to make in the night or early in the morning, she won't come out of her bed to go to toilet, she'll just cry " I need to make" over and over until I come and take her. I keep telling her that Mommy lets her get out of bed to go to toilet if she needs and the hall and toilet light are on...but she just won't go herself.
She actually never gets out of bed in the morning until I come and "wake her up".
How can I get her to go by herself at these times? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx.

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:22 am
I have a son like that... LOL... He will stand there holding it in, until I look at him and say just go potty it's ok.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 10:37 am
I have a 17 year old like that!

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:30 pm
she is probably just afraid of something. My kids do the same thing, they will come wake me up before heading to the bathroom. some kids just nheed reassurance!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training